Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 02-05-2020, 08:04 PM
Why do I keep doing this?

Default Elevated Ingenuity?

Business name change, Evan? Very intriguing choice.

What do you have cooking in that brain of yours?
"Kleshay" -- 2000 C5 Corvette -- the toy

Marlene (Molly) Bacon -- 1936 - 2019 -- RIP Mom You're already missed, at home and on the piano.

Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights do make a left.
Reality is a matter of perspective.
This forum isn't for the weak of heart.....or wallet.
"Lets build a race car they said. Itll be fun they said. I don't know who "they" are.........but they need a good punch in the face!" -- mufflerguy (yb)
Old 02-05-2020, 08:32 PM
Hotrodder

Just noticed that too

2006 BRM Jetta TDI. Injectors, turbo, Malone custom tuning on ecm and tcm
Old 02-05-2020, 08:36 PM
yerp

Semi long Story but business has grown to where I can’t handle it and provide the customer service/New products/Personal life I want. I was going to down size because of failed attempts at finding reliable help over the years. Then the complete opposite happened...I went to see Kory in Louisiana (We’ve been friends for years well before either one of us had our own business) over the summer for a vacation. He introduced me to Josh at Core Automotive and by the time I left we’d discussed teaming up with each other as each shop brought something to the table to better the other. What we have in the works will bring things to a level that for the most part I haven’t seen in this industry and for me will allow the new products I'd been working on to be finished/much faster shipping/new tuning options and a laundry list of other improvements all around. PPEI/Core Automotive and Limitless all decided on the new name and it’s 3 way collaboration. We eventually will be doing everything from diesel trucks to exotic cars so the name needed to suit any and all genres.

For anyone who doesn’t have Facebook this is my most recent post about my move down south.

Giving everyone the heads up we are no longer taking shop work in Massachusetts and we will be in the final process of our move to Louisiana over the next few weeks. We will resume business March 1st under our new collaboration Elevated Ingenuity with PPEI and Core Automotive. There has been some concern we were selling out as some companies do to make a quick profit and take the easy road as service and product quality diminishes. Limitless is not changing owners in any way shape or form. This collaboration is the complete opposite. It’s so we can grow and what we offer currently is able to improve and to reach levels of quality and a standard we never thought possible along with offering many new products. Limitless Diesel has been very successful and with teaming up with two motivated extremely knowledgeable companies as corny as it sounds the possibilities will be limitless. The diesel industry is lacking one big thing in many areas and that’s data provided to the customer about what they are buying and why with actual test results and data. Not just hear say or the typical “Because this is what you need we’ve done it before it works” we will be focusing on providing everything we can to the customer to insure they are purchasing what’s right for them not just a opinion. Better service,faster shipping and parts availability are coming soon.
Old 02-05-2020, 08:46 PM
Hotrodder

if you need to water the horses along the trip south, stop in to Cherry Hill, NJ off Turnpike exit 4. I'll BBQ something Best of luck with the new venture!
Old 02-05-2020, 09:04 PM
Country boy Limo.

Sounds promising and good luck on your new move Evan!

SDP Built Trans w/ Goerend Y billet stator
S472sx-e .87/1.0ar w/ SDP Piping
Wagler street intake
Calvert Racing bars
ADII 165
Full Kryptonite Front end
PPE manifolds up pipes
Special Thanks to:[email protected]
Tuned by:Blake
Best time to date: 11.96 @ 112.50mph
Best 60ft: 1.66
Old 02-06-2020, 03:52 AM
Why do I keep doing this?

Sounds pretty good, Evan. I wish nothing but the best for you.
"Kleshay" -- 2000 C5 Corvette -- the toy

Marlene (Molly) Bacon -- 1936 - 2019 -- RIP Mom You're already missed, at home and on the piano.

Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights do make a left.
Reality is a matter of perspective.
This forum isn't for the weak of heart.....or wallet.
"Lets build a race car they said. Itll be fun they said. I don't know who "they" are.........but they need a good punch in the face!" -- mufflerguy (yb)
Old 02-06-2020, 04:48 AM
Needs Bigger Tires!

Selfishly I'm sad to see you leaving the area, but I completely understand and wish you the best. Over the years I have heard NOTHING but good things about you and your work, and enjoyed talking to you the few times we were able to.

Looking forward to seeing what the new group has in store for the automotive community at large.

Good luck and safe travels.

Chris
2006 GMC CCSB 4WD McRat EFI Live , Kennedy dual lift pumps, Champion Stage IV tranny, Mike L converter, cooler and C3 oiler, Suncoast Brace, Eaton E-Locker, Caltracs, homemade pulling hitch, homemade limit blocks, Pro Comps and cooper STT Pros, MBRP Cool Duals, HSP Up-pipes and intercooler pipes, DHD high flow intake, and all on headlight mod.

80 K20ish Reg Cab Long Bed, Full Roller 496, Manual TH400, Torque Converter Techniques converter, 3:1 planetary setup, NP205, High Angle driveshafts, 4.56's, 35's, Lockers F&R, Dakota digital dash, and custom interior.
Old 02-06-2020, 07:51 AM
DMax Junkie

Congrats on the new adventures brother! Can't wait to see what you come up with boss! Will I be getting new stickers for the truck or???
Made it on fastest DMax list with Single VGT and single cp3 fuel only! 1.589 60ft [email protected] 1/8th [email protected]

Wife's tow rig-08 LMM SierraHD SLT2 "Stormy" CCSB murdered out TCTLMMStg2 Exergy 12mmcp3 1/8th [email protected] 1/[email protected]
06 GP GXP 5.3L StealthGray Metallic
http://www.danvilleperformance.com
http://www.youtube.com/markbroviakdp
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6K...?feature=watch
[email protected]

Proud and Honored to be able to say I'm the tuner for some of the Quickest and Fastest Dmax's out there! Stock motor Dmax pass with bolt ons and vgt(JKlennon - [email protected] 139.53 (5/2/19) Fastest Allison equipped Dmax power truck and first into the 5's with an Allison(Mike Graves Prostreet - 9.068 @ 161.19 (7/16/17)Fastest Crewcab with an Allison(Mike Graves [email protected](4-22-17) Fastest LLy and Fastest street Truck ever(bcdeutch731 C-10 - 8.395 @ 168.13 (9/22/16) Fastest LMM ever(Harbin_22 - 10.12 @ 138.12 (05/01/18) The #1 and #2 Fastest ZF6 trucks in the world (Ryan Pini LLY ZF6 [email protected]) #2 is with a stock engine(Jesse Rhodes [email protected])
Old 02-06-2020, 08:00 AM
yerp

Thanks guys it’s big leap but it’s something I’m excited to be a part of.

Mark I suppose I could send you some new ones
Old 02-06-2020, 11:04 AM
Hotrodder

That's awesome! They are, for sure, a motivated bunch down there and even better than that, they are doers. They make stuff happen! Congrats! And as Tom said, we wish you the absolute best in this venture!

SOLD02 Chevy 2500HD D/A EC SB LS
SCIII & X-Case brace by MA, Team Salad tuning & Trippin's DSP5, 4" Diamond Eye exhaust, Fumoto Valve, partially debadged, Rhino Bed Liner, SuperDiesel Intake Manifold and Ported Turbo Inlet

1983 GMC K30 CC SHORT BED
Awaiting Dmax/Allison Chassis Swap

Old 02-07-2020, 07:12 AM
<<<Future tuna killer

Can't wait to see what y'all come up with as a collective!
2010 GMC 1500 RCSB Denali Clone < lifted 22's/33's/ Kooks / Magnaflow / 5.3 / 6l80E / TVS1900 @ 14#'s / BTR Top End / Boosted Bump Stick / Trunion upgrade / 90mm / 10% over / 2.8 griptec / 105 lb ID's / Mayhem built/tuned.

2016 LML CCSB Denali < Lifted 22's/35's, Fox 2.0 < I officially need help.