Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 11-14-2019, 01:48 PM
Vendor

Default NEW Release!!!! LDS Premium LB7 Return Line Banjo Bolt

ALL you LB7 Duramax owners take a look at our NEW Updated LB7 Return Line Banjo bolts (At Injector). No more of the stripped out allen bolts causing fuel leaks and improper torque!

LDSís industry leading LB7 Injector Return Line Bolts have been heat treated to a yield strength of 135,000 psi. It has been redesigned to utilize a 10mm hex head making the installation and removal of this bolt extremely easy. The head height provides reassurance that you are getting the proper torque while minimizing the potential for stripping.

The factory bolts are prone to stripping which can cause failure to properly torque the return line bolt and cause a fuel leak, resulting in having to tear back into the engine. We have designed the distal end of the bolt to be custom taper matched to the return port of the LB7 injector. Additionally, the reduced thread length has increased the strength of the bolt.

https://lincolndieselspecialties.com...anjo-bolt.html
Phone: 920-361-7700
Old 11-20-2019, 03:19 PM
Vendor

BUMP!!!
Old 11-20-2019, 11:07 PM
Empty Pockets

Brent, you guys sending these out in your injector kits now?
Old 11-21-2019, 06:20 AM
Gearhead

What makes these better than say the Merchant bolts?
-Tuned by Zach @ Starlite
-Built Motor, Forced Inductions Billet ETR Gen 4 S480/96/1.10 T6 w/V2 Race Cover, Modded Exergy 250% Injectors, Exergy 14mm Street Pump/LBZ CP3, Goerend Q Converter, Billet Trans, Fuelab Supply Pump/Reg, RCD & Beans Sumps, Front E-Locker, TrueTrac, Yukon 4340 Rear Shafts, Traction Bars, DHD Center Link Brace, DHD Lower Crossmember Support, Banks iDash 1.8 Monitoring System

2) DD/Tow Rig: 2002 LB7 CCSB, Leather, Loaded
-Tuned by Starlite
-Cast S475/96/1.10 T6 Over Stock IHI, FASS 150,4" Exhaust, RCD Sump, PPE Sleeves, DHD Centerlink Brace, DHD Lower Crossmember Support, Steering Wheel Radio Control Swap, LML Oil Pump, LML Piston Cooling Nozzles, 2020 L5P Oil Cooler, Derale Aux Oil Cooler w/Fan, Banks iDash 1.8 Monitoring System
Old 11-21-2019, 07:13 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowlml View Post
Brent, you guys sending these out in your injector kits now?
Yes we are!
Old 11-21-2019, 08:26 AM
<thatís not me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsankey View Post
What makes these better than say the Merchant bolts?
Iíve used the Merchant bolts before and would recommend them to anyone doing an lb7 injector job because factory ones suck. But I do really like the idea of having an actual bolt head on them rather than an Allen. All it takes is one slip or not getting the socket in it correctly and itís done for.

Other toys:
1982 K10 6.2 Detroit diesel/sm465/np205 with 4 inch lift and 35s.
2011 Yamaha YFZ450X
2018 GasGas XC300
Old 11-21-2019, 08:38 AM
Gearhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakkb787 View Post
Iíve used the Merchant bolts before and would recommend them to anyone doing an lb7 injector job because factory ones suck. But I do really like the idea of having an actual bolt head on them rather than an Allen. All it takes is one slip or not getting the socket in it correctly and itís done for.
I would agree, its not hard to strip an allen headed fastener. I was wondering if they did anything fancy like radiusing the inlets/outlets, stronger material, higher flow etc (not that it's needed). Just the devil's advocate is all. I prefer this setup to the allen on the merchants myself.
-Tuned by Zach @ Starlite
-Built Motor, Forced Inductions Billet ETR Gen 4 S480/96/1.10 T6 w/V2 Race Cover, Modded Exergy 250% Injectors, Exergy 14mm Street Pump/LBZ CP3, Goerend Q Converter, Billet Trans, Fuelab Supply Pump/Reg, RCD & Beans Sumps, Front E-Locker, TrueTrac, Yukon 4340 Rear Shafts, Traction Bars, DHD Center Link Brace, DHD Lower Crossmember Support, Banks iDash 1.8 Monitoring System

2) DD/Tow Rig: 2002 LB7 CCSB, Leather, Loaded
-Tuned by Starlite
-Cast S475/96/1.10 T6 Over Stock IHI, FASS 150,4" Exhaust, RCD Sump, PPE Sleeves, DHD Centerlink Brace, DHD Lower Crossmember Support, Steering Wheel Radio Control Swap, LML Oil Pump, LML Piston Cooling Nozzles, 2020 L5P Oil Cooler, Derale Aux Oil Cooler w/Fan, Banks iDash 1.8 Monitoring System
Old 11-21-2019, 09:35 AM
<thatís not me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsankey View Post
I would agree, its not hard to strip an allen headed fastener. I was wondering if they did anything fancy like radiusing the inlets/outlets, stronger material, higher flow etc (not that it's needed). Just the devil's advocate is all. I prefer this setup to the allen on the merchants myself.
I gotcha now. Only problem I see is it’s the elusive 10MM. Might be even harder to get off than an Allen because those sockets like to walk away on their own in all seriousness great job Brent. I remember asking you if you had something like this years ago when I was doing my lb7. Nice to see lore options coming now.

Other toys:
1982 K10 6.2 Detroit diesel/sm465/np205 with 4 inch lift and 35s.
2011 Yamaha YFZ450X
2018 GasGas XC300
Old 11-21-2019, 11:44 AM
Hotrodder

These are AWESOME!
I have used and reused both stock and Merchant bolts. Merchants were better than stock, and these a vastly better than Merchants.

The winner is the hex head, and the price. I can get the LDS bolts shipped for less than I pay for a set from the other guys without shipping. I know because I just bought a set.

Brent has hit another one out of the park for the LB7 guys. Thank you.

Black Max, the fun truck:
'03 2500 4x4 CC/LB
Bent Rods, now under construction, its time to put all the saved up parts in....
Special thanks to Pat & Kat McSwain, MikeL, Guy, Trent, and others from here-thank you for the great ideas!
EPR triples

Emma, my DD:
'04 2500 4x4 EC/SB
HTT T4 366 74 .91, 65% SAC's from LDS, 10mm CP3 from Fleece, Trans Kit from Evan, tunes by Mark at Danville
Old 11-22-2019, 09:01 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkMax View Post
These are AWESOME!
I have used and reused both stock and Merchant bolts. Merchants were better than stock, and these a vastly better than Merchants.

The winner is the hex head, and the price. I can get the LDS bolts shipped for less than I pay for a set from the other guys without shipping. I know because I just bought a set.

Brent has hit another one out of the park for the LB7 guys. Thank you.
Thank you! We feel these are going to work very well for customers that have LB7 engines and know all about the allen head.
Old 11-23-2019, 09:35 PM
Heavy & Slow

I'll be putting a set of these on whichever of my LB7s needs injectors next. I've switched everything to the Merchant extended Allen bolts, and they're better, but IMO a proper hex bolt is far superior.

Really glad these are available now.

Old 11-25-2019, 10:29 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVe3283 View Post
I'll be putting a set of these on whichever of my LB7s needs injectors next. I've switched everything to the Merchant extended Allen bolts, and they're better, but IMO a proper hex bolt is far superior.

Really glad these are available now.
Hey Dave,

Glad to hear that! We feel these are the best LB7 return line bolts on the market. Let me know when your ready for a set.