Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 04-03-2018, 11:22 AM
Hotrodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC-smokinlmm View Post
I sell batteries for boats.
Ah
09 lmm ccsb ltz, ATP tuning, mpi s480 over stocker, sdp y bridge, big dipper trans, 60 overs, 10mm pump, ppe up pipes and manifold, banks intercooler & exhaust, airdog165, isspro guages, traction bars, the list goes on
01 lb7 red RC/LB 11.58@119 MPH, SOLD
01 lb7 Black CC/LB, SOLD
Old 04-03-2018, 05:45 PM
Hotrodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrycorey View Post
Got a part number?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Napa part# BAT9848
2013 Chevrolet 3500hd duramax loaded ltz cc/lb dually (tow pig)- danville 2.5 stg1.5 charger, 5" afe exhaust, wehrli charge piping and egr delete,wehrli stainless downpipe and danville tuned. 5" zone lift, 315/70r17. 2" hub centric front spacers 3" hubcentric rear spacers between duals.

2008 Chevrolet 3500hd duramax ltz cc/lb dually (homemade handgrenade) built motor by me, Built tranny by me, big exergy pump and s&s over it, large exergy lbz injectors, ac delete, custom Danville s400 true 2.5 charger, roll pan, 8" single stack, custom hitch and a few more pulling goodies.

2015 Vw passat tdi sel premium blacked out(old lady's ride)

2014 chevrolet cruze diesel work car.

Special thanks to Danville Performace & Limitless Diesel
Old 05-11-2018, 02:33 AM
MR

I had a powerstroke . I put everstart in they failled. I put two optima yellow top they failed . $400 dollars waisted . thought something was wrong with chargin system changed altenator . glo plug relay thinkin it might be that draining them wasnt those things either. Finally went with interstate workaholic cured all ills made the battery gauge go even higher than when the truck was new and I sold the truck a year ago and they are still good after six years . When I purchased my first cummins used batteries went out bought insterstate they are doing great too.I also have 2 Red Top's https://mechanicguides.com/best-batt...diesel-trucks/ in my truck they are 2 years old. We get very cold weather here I have never had a problem with them. In fact, my wait to start light has always been faster and it cranks faster than the original batteries. I gave a 9 year old red top to my friend with a old Cougar, its still works like new. One of the biggest problems people have with batteries is they don't replace both at the same time. You need matching batteries otherwise one will be pulling more current all the time. I have heard of the people having issues with red tops but it is a misconception, most of those problems were related to poor cables and or grounds. You need at least a 650 cca at low temps, most batteries are rated around 40 degrees.On YouTube there are a lot of interesting videos on this topic,check out this, I hope its help you.Good Luck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i01V2DLjiM

Last edited by hatsoim; 05-11-2018 at 02:37 AM. Reason: mistake in text