Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
  #91  
Old 07-13-2017, 10:03 PM
Duroman Duroman is offline
FNG
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 8
Default

I am in Centralia anybody close to me ?
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 07-14-2017, 12:46 AM
stibuilder's Avatar
stibuilder stibuilder is offline
Hotrodder
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Snoqualmie, WA
Posts: 239
Default

Snoqualmie
__________________
2007 Kodiak C4500 (quadcab)
Efi Live, FASS 150, Custom Exhaust, Bunch of Gauges, Tahoe Headlights, Custom Stereo,National Air Seats, Flat bed, Profab Y Bridge, ARP Studs, 12x12x2 Oil cooler, BAT Sandwich adapter, 12x12x2 trans cooler, Oil Pressure/Temp Gauges, Belly mount Onan 5500w Generator. LDS 30% Overs.

28FT Intech Car trailer

@stibuider
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 07-27-2017, 08:44 AM
Nateflix Nateflix is offline
FNG
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3
Default

Puyallup


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 07-27-2017, 02:59 PM
Philkat5 Philkat5 is offline
FNG
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 5
Default

I'm in the Spokane area. I'm truckless at the moment. Sold the Cummins and currently looking to buy my first Duramax. If anyone has a good performance shop they use and trust for these things let me know.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 07-28-2017, 01:03 PM
SmokeShow's Avatar
SmokeShow SmokeShow is offline
Hotrodder
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lawrenceburg, KY
Posts: 7,294

Default

Anyone seen or heard from Jason(hot cocoal)? I know he tap danced on some people's nerves but I think he meant well and seemed like a pretty good dude. I just hope he's doing alright. I know he seemed to be going through some things personally. Hopefully that storm has passed for him and he's doing alright.
__________________
Mitch

SOLD02 Chevy 2500HD D/A EC SB LS
SCIII & X-Case brace by MA, Team Salad tuning & Trippin's DSP5, 4" Diamond Eye exhaust, Fumoto Valve, partially debadged, Rhino Bed Liner, SuperDiesel Intake Manifold and Ported Turbo Inlet



1983 GMC K30 CC SHORT BED
Awaiting Dmax/Allison Chassis Swap



Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 07-28-2017, 01:11 PM
Awenta's Avatar
Awenta Awenta is offline
Hotrodder
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: CT
Posts: 4,078
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeShow View Post
Anyone seen or heard from Jason(hot cocoal)? I know he tap danced on some people's nerves but I think he meant well and seemed like a pretty good dude. I just hope he's doing alright. I know he seemed to be going through some things personally. Hopefully that storm has passed for him and he's doing alright.


After that blowout with Russ he fell off the planet I think. Texted him a while ago but he never answered. Who knows. He was definitely in a rough patch


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Arek

2003 CCSB LT LB7 deleted

Some cool stuff, some fast stuff, some slow stuff
EFI by Kory

Special thanks to Evan@Limitless
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 07-29-2017, 07:30 PM
superswamper003's Avatar
superswamper003 superswamper003 is offline
Hotrodder
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Snoqualmie washington
Posts: 852
Default

snoqualmie.. dont know if already posted that here or not
__________________
Hendrik


2004 LB7-sold

05 lly cc/sb 4wd

pcv reroute, lbz mp, egr block plate, 5" magnaflow, G2 tie rods, ssdieseltuning efi, cts2, SDP built trans, pump rub fix, FPRV shim
270k miles
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 03-16-2018, 10:42 PM
Duroman Duroman is offline
FNG
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 8
Default

I am in Centralia anybody else ?
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 08-17-2018, 01:30 PM
howard8448's Avatar
howard8448 howard8448 is offline
L33T
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Oceanside, CA
Posts: 81
Default

In Tacoma for the next week or so. Then off to Maryland.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
__________________
2006 Chevy 2500 - EFI Live by duramaxtuner, Airdog II, 4" Exhaust but I think the muffler fell off, Banks Intake, 6 inch RCD lift with Fox 2.0.....
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 08-17-2018, 04:11 PM
Hot COCOAL Hot COCOAL is offline
May the farce be with you
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,435

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeShow View Post
Anyone seen or heard from Jason(hot cocoal)? I know he tap danced on some people's nerves but I think he meant well and seemed like a pretty good dude. I just hope he's doing alright. I know he seemed to be going through some things personally. Hopefully that storm has passed for him and he's doing alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awenta View Post
After that blowout with Russ he fell off the planet I think. Texted him a while ago but he never answered. Who knows. He was definitely in a rough patch


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup
Still creepin around
I started checkin up here about a year ago

Yup, I went thru some epic shit
Incident with Russ was just the tip of the proverbial iceberg...

Wife took everything, I couldnt begin to fight and during the turmoil, my daughter passed away 7-23-16

May her precious soul rest in perfect peace

Been pickin up the pieces of my shattered life ever since

Still in Washington, now reside in North Bend
Still trying to pick up another D-max, my 06 CC 5.3 1500 is a far cry from what I desire, but Im blessed to have it and I have to be ok with it for now

Working as much as I can, it helps me get thru

Miss you guys
What happened with Russ was regrettable, much of it was out of my hands, however I could've handled it differently

Carry on gentlemen
__________________
Jason-
Founding member of the "knows enough to be dangerous" club...
Hey, I'm NORWEGIAN... you try having a SQUARE head full of ROUND thoughts...
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 08-17-2018, 04:19 PM
1TRIKHD's Avatar
1TRIKHD 1TRIKHD is offline
Country boy Limo.
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: P.N.W
Posts: 1,062
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot COCOAL View Post

Yup
Still creepin around
I started checkin up here about a year ago

Yup, I went thru some epic shit
Incident with Russ was just the tip of the proverbial iceberg...

Wife took everything, I couldnt begin to fight and during the turmoil, my daughter passed away 7-23-16

May her precious soul rest in perfect peace

Been pickin up the pieces of my shattered life ever since

Still in Washington, now reside in North Bend
Still trying to pick up another D-max, my 06 CC 5.3 1500 is a far cry from what I desire, but Im blessed to have it and I have to be ok with it for now

Working as much as I can, it helps me get thru

Miss you guys
What happened with Russ was regrettable, much of it was out of my hands, however I could've handled it differently

Carry on gentlemen
Good to hear from ya big guy!
__________________
2006 CCLB LT3 Victory Red

SDP Built Trans w/ Goerend G billet stator
S472sx-e .87/1.0ar w/ SDP Piping
Wagler street intake
Custom 80" Trac Bars by MBS Diesel
ADII 165
Full Kryptonite Front end
PPE manifolds up pipes
Special Thanks to:Scott@SDP
Tuned by:Blake@UDT
Best time to date: 12.08 @ 112.58 1.76 60ft
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors