Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 10-03-2018, 05:22 PM
Honey Badger

Picked up a S467.7 Monday, getting a used HSP install kit here local this weekend, theres nothing wrong with my S366 but i got beat by a buddies BMW a few weeks ago and I'm not ok with that...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Old 10-20-2018, 08:26 PM
Honey Badger

https://youtu.be/2ytpF8lBlPU raced a buddies fully built race truck tonight at a local flashlight drags just for fun. Very happy with how it launched and shifted! Still haven't got the s400 on as the guy im buying the install kit from is hard to get hold of...

Old 10-21-2018, 09:13 AM
Hotrodder

Nice vid^

2004 LB7-sold

05 lly cc/sb 4wd

pcv reroute, lbz mp, egr block plate, 5" magnaflow, G2 tie rods, ssdieseltuning efi, cts2, SDP built trans, pump rub fix, FPRV shim
270k miles
Old 10-28-2018, 06:40 AM
Honey Badger

Started installing it last night (with help from my twin nephews ) after getting the install kit yesterday afternoon. I saved money buying used but 2 of the pedestal bolts holes were messed up and i had to helicoil them, the pedestal hit my intake clamshells and had to be ground down, the powdercoat is absolute trash, a bunch of pieces were missing, and the 2 piece downpipe is crimped up and wont slide together that was after driving a hr and a half one way twice and the guy forgot the intake pipe too so ill probably have to drive for it as well. Should have just bought new honestly...

Old 10-31-2018, 07:49 PM
Honey Badger

Happy Halloween to me... What i thought was a transfer case leak escalated quickly. Didn't even get to drive it with the new turbo when i found a cracked extension housing. Really frustrating because the turbo install would have been alot easier with the trans out! Not sure what caused it as the ujoints are all good as near as i can tell and the truck rode great.

Old 11-15-2018, 07:03 PM
Gearhead

Sounds terrible. How's the condition right now?
Old 11-25-2018, 02:39 PM
Honey Badger

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvinalbs View Post
Sounds terrible. How's the condition right now?
I have all the parts to fix it but accute bronchitis and sinitus for the last week and a half have put it on hold unfortunately.

Old 11-25-2018, 04:06 PM
Hotrodder

T case support welds not broken ?
AFE Blade Runner,AFE Momentum CAI,DHD Big Air intake Y pipe, DHD fuel block,DHD pcv reroute,MBRP 4 inch exhaust,DHD 3 inch downpipe,BD driver's side manifold,DHD pass side up pipe,DHD 3 inch intercooler hot&cold pipes, ATI damper,Empire pin kit by Big Foot on & off road shop, FASS fuel system,5/8 inch pickup, FASS fuel filter delete, EFI live,V2 & lap top , 5 position switch 250 hp big tune, shimmed fprv by Crank it up , built SunCoast Allison 1078 converter aftermarket trany mount by Limitless Diesel,ARP head studs,grade C gaskets,tig-welded water pump,T stats by Blackout performance,MA t case brace , Kriptonite motor mounts,MA pump rub kit,HD drive shaft 1480joints by Greensburg machine,BDS Recoil traction bars, PPE finned deep pan , Mike L trany cooler, PSC pump, 5100s, Sulastic Shackles, Curt com 2.5 hitch
Old 11-25-2018, 06:00 PM
yerp

Quote:
Originally Posted by torqued2dmax View Post
T case support welds not broken ?
They donít do a thing.