Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 07-24-2018, 01:40 PM
FNG

Damn o need lmm injectors
Old 08-08-2018, 05:19 PM
kennydiesel

Default LBZ Y-bridge

Do you still have a LBZ Y-bridge around? How much you want for it? Thank you in advance sir!

Kenny
2006 Chevy 4X4, CCSB, 2500HD, 6" Fabtech lift, traction bars, wireless air ride with semi bags, 20" WCC Wheels, 35" Toyo's, Custom Twins; GT40, GT47, Exergy 100%, Dual CP3, ARP headstuds, 5" downpipe to straight pipe, BD manifold, RDL up pipes, Wehrli ped and bridge, Airdog 150, Tial BOV, Synapse wastegates, EFI, Triple Billet converter, built trans, Mag Hytec pan, Mag Hytec cover, pcv bypass, EGR delete, ported rails, 3" boost tubes, 7 Autometer guages, carbon fiber lined interior, full audio sound system with woofers, monitors, navigation, and back-up camera, and I own this truck just to pull the toys around.

My weekend warrior toy with 500HP LS1 to stand out from all others on the trail
Yes, those are 40" tires too...
Old 08-09-2018, 03:44 AM
Freedom Diesel

Yes I do, how's $25 plus shipping?
Thank you.

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, Ecodiesel
Old 08-10-2018, 11:29 AM
kennydiesel

Default LBZ Y-bridge

Does it have the short elbow on it as well? Thank you sir!
2006 Chevy 4X4, CCSB, 2500HD, 6" Fabtech lift, traction bars, wireless air ride with semi bags, 20" WCC Wheels, 35" Toyo's, Custom Twins; GT40, GT47, Exergy 100%, Dual CP3, ARP headstuds, 5" downpipe to straight pipe, BD manifold, RDL up pipes, Wehrli ped and bridge, Airdog 150, Tial BOV, Synapse wastegates, EFI, Triple Billet converter, built trans, Mag Hytec pan, Mag Hytec cover, pcv bypass, EGR delete, ported rails, 3" boost tubes, 7 Autometer guages, carbon fiber lined interior, full audio sound system with woofers, monitors, navigation, and back-up camera, and I own this truck just to pull the toys around.

My weekend warrior toy with 500HP LS1 to stand out from all others on the trail
Yes, those are 40" tires too...
Old 08-10-2018, 01:40 PM
Freedom Diesel

Yea I'll include the elbow. PM me your address.
Thank you.

Old 11-02-2018, 01:03 PM
Freedom Diesel

Bumping this up
Thank you.

Old 12-04-2018, 06:01 AM
Freedom Diesel

Bump
Thank you.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:45 AM
Freedom Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by juddski88 View Post
I have a couple unfinished projects that I need to finish and just took on another that is going to cost me more than my truck ever did.

I will update this list as I continue to find things hiding away:

HTT S482, FMW wheel, 87mm Turbine, Polished comp housing. $900
I have .90 and 1.10 housings for it, if you want both then add $250. Turbo is used but is still in great condition, it spent 99.99% of its run time being choked by the small exhaust housing and limited to 52psi of boost.

Industrial Injection Double Dragon CP3, Prototype model. $1000
This is based off a dodge pump, built originally for Jess Spruill's race truck. I have it mounted as a remote pump with a II Flex line and a controller that Ben made for me. This pump has never skipped a beat for me. Price is just for the pump, but if the buyer is interested in the controller, HP line, and Wehrli A/C bracket mount with his polished wheel, I'll consider selling it all for $1900.

DPC Torque Converter, New since refresh in 2014, 3100 stall. $950
For an Allison. To be honest, I have no idea what the parts specs are anymore. Phil always took care of me, and helped me out in a lot of pinches, as he does for so many other customers of his.

Built .040"-over motor, including heads ~3200 miles since rebuild, been sealed in the chassis since last run in 2014. $11,000

-built to run large turbo(s) and make the best power between 3500-4500rpm
-Cylinders pump ~350 psi cold
-Carrillo Rods, Mahle Forged Pistons, H-Bearings, Custom grind cam from Llamar Waldon and DTS, LLY heads are also custom from them and include 130lb dual springs and Socal's Pushrods. ARP studs top and bottom, ATS flywheel and Socal Balancer. Used a new LML crank at time of rebuild. Can include covers and oil system, can include Custom Equal length headers and up-pipes, can include Pro-fab wastegated turbo pedestal, all for additional cost.

If my PM box fills up here, you can also email me at FreedomDieselNE@gmail.com for the fastest response.

Thanks,
Tim
Updated some prices and added my race motor.
Thank you.