Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 08-07-2018, 08:04 AM
Gearhead

Default Egr dpf delete

Hey guys quick question. Buddy wants a Delete tune fur his lmm. I haven't got my hands on the truck yet to pull stock tune so just thought I could ask you guys. Is deleting the lmm the same as the lbz as far as building the tune. Obviously different tables and stuff but same basic idea. Just go in shut off tables and dtcs? Just want to make sure I can do it before telling him I can thanks
Old 08-07-2018, 08:10 AM
don't know sh!t about IFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylon333 View Post
Hey guys quick question. Buddy wants a Delete tune fur his lmm. I haven't got my hands on the truck yet to pull stock tune so just thought I could ask you guys. Is deleting the lmm the same as the lbz as far as building the tune. Obviously different tables and stuff but same basic idea. Just go in shut off tables and dtcs? Just want to make sure I can do it before telling him I can thanks
Pull his tune and look at it, that will tell you about what you need to know. its time you start getting some feet under you and trying this. if you dont feel confident in your skills to figure this out or try it or if your buddy wont be patient enough to let you learn on this, dont attempt it.
James

02 LL7 2500HD CC/LB dmax/alli "The Limo"

BIG THANKS TO: Mike L, Steve, Trent, Guy, Dan, Ruben, Josh H, Scott, Brian and everyone else who has put a hand in to help me.

best time to date: 12.39

motor died/bent rods = 3/11/11
back from the dead 7:04pm 4/9/2012

Limo is back in the garage, now driving a built chevy tracker
Tailgate Crew Member #4
Old 08-07-2018, 08:26 AM
Gearhead

I don't have an issue trying and working it till its correct. As all my other post I'm sure you're figured out. But just wanted to make sure it was some thing that could still be done. Wanted to make sure they hadn't changed something and made it to where the little guy couldn't do the deletes.

But I appreciate the help you are always so quick to offer! I think you literally have helped on every question I've asked!
Old 08-07-2018, 09:18 AM

Quote:
I don't have an issue trying and working it till its correct. As all my other post I'm sure you're figured out. But just wanted to make sure it was some thing that could still be done. Wanted to make sure they hadn't changed something and made it to where the little guy couldn't do the deletes.

But I appreciate the help you are always so quick to offer! I think you literally have helped on every question I've asked!
the moment you pull the tune and look it over, you will know what you can and do.
James

BIG THANKS TO: Mike L, Steve, Trent, Guy, Dan, Ruben, Josh H, Scott, Brian and everyone else who has put a hand in to help me.

Tailgate Crew Member #4
Old 08-07-2018, 09:19 AM

Quote:

the moment you pull the tune and look it over, you will know what you can and do. im still running older software from EFI Live i KNOW has deletes in it.
James

Tailgate Crew Member #4