Duramax Diesels Forum

Duramax Diesels Forum (https://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/index.php)
-   Appearance & Detailing (https://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Help: Frame covers (https://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79896)

Juicie_01 06-24-2018 08:48 AM

Frame covers
Can someone please tell me what this part is called. I'm trying to find online but not sure what to search for. I'm beginning to think that it's a custom made part.

Juicie_01 06-24-2018 08:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the actual piece that I'm referring to

Novak 06-24-2018 09:09 AM

Thatís a custom made part. Easy af to make even if you donít have the water jet or plasma table, just get some measurements and a design and find a local machine shop and show them what you want!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juicie_01 06-24-2018 09:57 AM

Okay, that's what I was thinking. Thank you for the response buddy.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.