<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
~
~
~
~

~

Here's a few pics of my project. I tried to post a video but for some reason I was unsuccessful. I just ordered some 15" Weld Beadlocks for some slicks and hopefully I can make a pass or two. The bed floor has been raised four inches and the boxes widened for the twelve inch rear wheels and fourteens for my slicks. Line lock, cruise, and tap shifter all work and are on a panel that hides when you aren't driving. Vintage air, decent sound system, and leather seat with houndstooth inserts with a factory tilt are inside. It has a hidden 2" receiver hitch, filled stake pockets, and fuel fill behind the drivers side rear bedside light.
Budnik 20's and dual stainless 3.5" exhaust, and double adjustable coilovers on all four corners.
Not sure if it's just me, but the photos aren't showing up.

sawmilldmax

Apr 2, 2013
Mount Airy,NC
Here's a few pics of my project. I tried to post a video but for some reason I was unsuccessful. I just ordered some 15" Weld Beadlocks for some slicks and hopefully I can make a pass or two. The bed floor has been raised four inches and the boxes widened for the twelve inch rear wheels and fourteens for my slicks. Line lock, cruise, and tap shifter all work and are on a panel that hides when you aren't driving. Vintage air, decent sound system, and leather seat with houndstooth inserts with a factory tilt are inside. It has a hidden 2" receiver hitch, filled stake pockets, and fuel fill behind the drivers side rear bedside light.
Budnik 20's and dual stainless 3.5" exhaust, and double adjustable coilovers on all four corners.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 92
  • untitled1.png
    untitled1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 91
  • untitled2.png
    untitled2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 82
  • untitled3.png
    untitled3.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 91
  • untitled4.png
    untitled4.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 98
Reactions: Pure Diesel

sawmilldmax

Apr 2, 2013
Mount Airy,NC
Here's a few more my grandson took while we had it on the lift cleaning off the overspray and sanding dust from the paint touchup. Brett Deutsch posted some pics for me a while ago of us putting it together. I built this thing to run it a little at the drag strip so I wouldn't break my LBZ truck. If my rear wheels get here in time, I plan on putting a pass or two on it at the Rudy's event if he gets to have it.

Attachments

• untitled12.png
    untitled12.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 80
  • untitled11.png
    untitled11.png
    925.8 KB · Views: 77
  • untitled10.png
    untitled10.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 82
  • untitled9.png
    untitled9.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 79
  • untitled8.png
    untitled8.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 78
  • untitled7.png
    untitled7.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 74
  • untitled6.png
    untitled6.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 73
  • untitled5.png
    untitled5.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 75
  • untitled4.png
    untitled4.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 72
  • untitled3.png
    untitled3.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 74
  • untitled2.png
    untitled2.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 74
  • untitled1.png
    untitled1.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 74
  • untitled.png
    untitled.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 72

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
What rear suspension setup is that?
Looks like the stock style truck arm suspension those trucks ran with upgraded arms.

The truck looks amazing, and it looks like you have a few more beauties in your collection behind it. I'd love to see more pics of the black square body on the lift if you have some you could post.

Reactions: SmokeShow

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Looks like the stock style truck arm suspension those trucks ran with upgraded arms.

The truck looks amazing, and it looks like you have a few more beauties in your collection behind it. I'd love to see more pics of the black square body on the lift if you have some you could post.
That’s what I wanted to see too