Reaction score

Last seen

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • Depends on the year of truck how you get the big brass piece off. Regardless of the year it is a Schrader valve (like an oversized tire valve stem), and if you unscrew the valve out of it you are left with 1/8" NPT threads which is what most pressure sensors have. So take the valve out of it's housing and screw in a pressure sensor and you are done.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…