"Like" feature

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Maybe this has been brought up, but can we get a like feature? Some other broads I'm on have this. Idk, just think it's neat is all.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I don't believe this version of Vbulletin has this. I wish it did though.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Maybe this has been brought up, but can we get a like feature? Some other broads I'm on have this. Idk, just think it's neat is all.

I've found the like button on some broads too. Takes some time and patience. Don't worry I'm sure you'll get it!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I've found the like button on some broads too. Takes some time and patience. Don't worry I'm sure you'll get it!

Naw, lets just keep this board simple. Next thing you guys will want is "reputation points". :roflmao:

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Never understood why anyone would want that. But then again I'm from a different era.

The people liking feel it's important others need to know they like it and the people with likes feel important because people like it. I don't see need for it. If people want to like something and have people know it hop on facebook and like away.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Naw, lets just keep this board simple. Next thing you guys will want is "reputation points". :roflmao:

I wasn't supporting the like button. Was a word play on BROADS as written by the OP. :) :thumb:

AKlowriderZ71

May 14, 2012
Wyoming
The people liking feel it's important others need to know they like it and the people with likes feel important because people like it. I don't see need for it. If people want to like something and have people know it hop on facebook and like away.

+1.

Oh wait, that's the same exact thing as a "Like"......

It's a feature that works well on many forums. It's simple and unobtrusive. And if you don't like the "like" feature, you don't have to use it. If you post something, and 7 other members "like" your post, will you be offended? What if you post an update to one of your shop projects, and 7 people post typed responses, but you also get 73 "likes" from other members? Now (as a paying sponsor of the site) you see your advertising dollars at work.

Everybody likes positive reinforcement.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
+1.

Oh wait, that's the same exact thing as a "Like"......

It's a feature that works well on many forums. It's simple and unobtrusive. And if you don't like the "like" feature, you don't have to use it. If you post something, and 7 other members "like" your post, will you be offended? What if you post an update to one of your shop projects, and 7 people post typed responses, but you also get 73 "likes" from other members? Now (as a paying sponsor of the site) you see your advertising dollars at work.

Everybody likes positive reinforcement.
^^^^Like