Uh Oh, oh oh oh oh

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Here is one for Simon to try...

Sacred Heart
La Pinta Pomegranate-Infused Tequila, Absinthe, Limoncello, and a splash of lemon-lime juice. Shaken & Served up with a twist of lemon.
From Montmartre to Mexico City, Absinthe was THE spirit of the Belle Epoque. We offer this concoction as a modern elixir that harkens the strange and wonderful feelings that both tequila and the “green fairy” conjure

Now thats a drink:thumb:

The world is not safe...

Dale, Ralph says Thanks

Now someone is going to have to take the after Pic's :eek:

Awsome pic Ralphy :D

Absinthe...

It's what Simon's trucks named after. We have video's of the proper way to drink it somewhere on here...

Let's just say it wasted 7-8 people and there is still almost a 1/3rd of a bottle left :eek:

I lost 4 hours of my life with one shot :baby:

Good times:hug:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
x2 Gotta love the Colts:D

Kat after "properly tasting" the Absinthe last year i remember Pat and I saying how vivid and strange the surronding trees looked. That was an interesting alcohol

There were no fricking trees there dude.:rofl:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Haha, I think there is a vid somewhere of me doing the absinthe drink :rofl:

where has Ralpf been, I need to call that guy and see whats new. I havent even seen him post in a long time.

mmangels22

Monty Python Rules.
Feb 12, 2009
San Jose, CA
I thought Absinthe that is sold now in foreign countries is not even the actual stuff being used. Its just something they sell to tourists who want Absinthe but who don't know better apparently I am wrong on this one.

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
Haha, I think there is a vid somewhere of me doing the absinthe drink :rofl:

where has Ralpf been, I need to call that guy and see whats new. I havent even seen him post in a long time.

He told me last week he has been busy and had not logged in for awhile. I see him every week at softball, so I know the Absinthe did not kill him.