Downloading Older Versions of EFI Live

Janimal444

Jun 25, 2012
Salem, NH
Where can I download older versions of EFI V7.5? Looking for Build 211. My computer had a catastrophic failure. I have not tried the new build yet, but I assume after doing some previous reading that it may have some features disabled that I use.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
From what research I've done, you can't. Unless some 3rd party has a way I haven't been able to find older versions.

I'm in the same boat, new computer=bad

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
They haven't deleted anything yet as far as I understand just update to the new download and you should be fine.You could post this question in the Eli live section and I'm sure Cindy will answer you pretty quick.

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Worse case senirio you could prob find somebody that has 1 of the old efi live CDs that came with the V2, instead of downloading the versions straight from there website...

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
You can get an older version but if you have every updated boot block and firmware thing won't work properly. It would be best to save any version as you upgrade on a flash drive for emergency times.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
I have a large selection of older versions saved as well. They are large files though, so I couldn't upload them here. If the need arises, I can find a site to host them.

AJGolden1989

Jun 11, 2021
Can anyone help me with getting an older version as well? I’m in a pinch right now and I’m thinking that my issue is the updated autocal, any help would be much appreciated, thank you

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
I still have an extensive collection of older versions, but once you've updated an AutoCal or V2, you can't really downgrade them. So if that's the problem, an older copy of EFILive won't help.

Sent from my FlashScan V2 using Tapatalk

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
I still have an extensive collection of older versions, but once you've updated an AutoCal or V2, you can't really downgrade them. So if that's the problem, an older copy of EFILive won't help.

Sent from my FlashScan V2 using Tapatalk
Could you use a VPN in a different country to get a non US version of the software or has efi live made it where they have removed it from all of there software?

Cougar281

Sep 11, 2006
St Louis, MO
Could you use a VPN in a different country to get a non US version of the software or has efi live made it where they have removed it from all of there software?
There is no 'non-US version' of it. There are or were some things that do end up hidden based on your computers regional settings, I believe, but that's mainly for older controllers. As far as I know, they haven't even mapped out those 'certain things' for the newer controllers.

Now, if you can acquire an older version, if you have another computer that you can install it on, you can manipulate the tune on that machine or create a new copy, then copy it over to the machine that has the newer versions to convert it to the format required by your autocal/v2/v3.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk