Non weight lifting/eat whatever/feel good/don't look back :)

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Dr Morris Fishbein and the AMA, only a chemical prescription can cure you....

I need to see the doctor for a prescription, not just any prescription but one to fit my needs for what ails me. This pill/pills must meet certain criteria for side effects (all prescriptions provide contraindications) The drug does not have follow the list in order but the first and last two are a must by all means....

· Erection lasting more than four hours....:D
· Bladder pain
· bloody or cloudy urine
· difficult, burning, or painful urination
· fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat or pulse
· frequent urge to urinate
· lower back or side pain
· Cold or flu-like symptonsl
· cough or hoarseness
· fever or chills
· Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
· chest pain or discomfort
· confusion
· convulsions
· dark-colored urine
· diarrhea
· difficulty breathing
· difficulty with speaking
· difficulty with swallowing
· dizziness
· double vision
· faintness
· headache
· itching
· joint or muscle pain
· large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
· loss of bladder control
· muscle cramps or spasms
· muscle pain or stiffness
· muscle spasm or jerking of all extremities
· nausea
· pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, back, or neck
· red skin lesions, often with a purple center
· red, irritated eyes
· seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there
· skin rash
· slow speech
· sore throat
· sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips
· sudden loss of consciousness
· sweating
· swelling of the feet or lower legs
· tightness in the chest
· troubled breathing
· uncontrolled repeated movements (tics)
· uncontrolled vocal outbursts
· unusual tiredness or weakness
· vomiting
· Abdominal or stomach pain
· area rash
· blindness
· blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
· blurred vision
· change in consciousness
· chills
· clay-colored stools
· cold sweats
· confusion
· convulsions
· dark urine
· decreased urine output
· decreased vision
· difficulty swallowing
· dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
· eye pain
· fainting
· fast or irregular heartbeat
· general tiredness or weakness
· hives or welts, itching, or skin rash
· hives, itching, puffiness, or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
· increased thirst
· joint or muscle pain
· large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
· light-colored stools
· loss of consciousness
· red skin lesions, often with a purple center
· red, irritated eyes
· redness of the skin
· sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips
· swelling of the face, ankles, or hands
· tearing
· tightness in the chest
· unpleasant breath odor
· upper right stomach pain
· vomiting of blood
· yellow eyes and skin
· Agitation
· diarrhea
· fever
· loss of bladder control
· muscle spasm or jerking of all extremities
· overactive reflexes
· poor coordination
· restlessness
· shivering
· sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
· sudden loss of consciousness
· sweating
· talking or acting with excitement you cannot control
· trembling or shaking
· twitching
· unusual tiredness or weakness
· vomiting
· inability to move the arms, legs, or facial muscles
· inability to speak
· heart attack followed by sudden death...:angel:

Last edited:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Sloppy joes, chips, cheese, beers, and good friends. Nice way to watch the game......

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Guys give me shit about all the healthy shit I eat. But I just eat whatever I want. I grew up in the country ranching and farming. Most of the summer lunch was whatever I could get off a tree, so that still what I want. I hate warm soda so I drink sun tea or water. If I'm on the road a meal is a few king size snickers. This weekend I ate a 3lb bag of M&Ms.... I'm 5'10" and 135lbs I once got up to around 150 lbs because I was sitting on my butt running jobs and going out to eat with sales guys and customer twice a day sometimes. Haven't really worked out at a gym since I was in high school 14 years ago.

My favorite thing in the world to do is to chase my 2 year old boy around. I guess you can consider that a workout. I put my wife's Fitbit on his ankle once and in 2 hours he had 4000 steps. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

JeffVans

Jan 16, 2016
I'm starting a ketogenic diet here soon, we'll see how that goes. A good resource for anyone interested is marksdailyapple.com The basic concept is no grains carbs or sugar, a lot of healthy fat veggies and MEAT. Not much if any working out if you don't want to. It's all about making your body derive its energy from burning fat instead of carbs.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
I went on a diet in March of 16, low carb, no sugar and sensible choices with almost no alcohol. I started at about 235 and got down to 145 by February of the following year with no exercise, just changed my diet. I was too skinny so I grained 20 pounds over the next year. I have maintained my weight at 165 for 2 years now. I do not diet, I changed my lifestyle and don't think I could ever go back. I feel like a new man and have for about 4 years. If your overweight the best thing you can ever do for yourself is change your habits not diet. It's really not hard you just have to exercise your will power...

Lanky

Jun 1, 2015
Exercise isn't necessarily to be ripped with rock hard abs. I believe it improves mental health just as much if not more than physical health. Same goes with diet. Personally I just feel better when I eat chicken rice and veggies instead of crappy food. That being said Im coming off a 2 year exercise hiatus and love cheese steaks, hoagies, wings and pizza too much to just give them up entirely!

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
I've been on the Seefood diet my entire life. Try not to over eat but being on night shift seems to complicate that, usually eat twice a day. Sucks when work is slow, have more time to stand around and I make extra trips to the vending machine. I'm not overweight but my heart will probably explode one of these days

036.6turbo

Jan 17, 2014
I went on a diet in March of 16, low carb, no sugar and sensible choices with almost no alcohol. I started at about 235 and got down to 145 by February of the following year with no exercise, just changed my diet. I was too skinny so I grained 20 pounds over the next year. I have maintained my weight at 165 for 2 years now. I do not diet, I changed my lifestyle and don't think I could ever go back. I feel like a new man and have for about 4 years. If your overweight the best thing you can ever do for yourself is change your habits not diet. It's really not hard you just have to exercise your will power...
Life goals. Well done. I'm jealous.

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
I kinda did the same thing. My wife wanted to try keto so I joined her in support. It worked ok for her but my pounds started melting off. I started at 235 and settled at 180. She was into all the numbers and macros and all that crap. I was very lazy/dirty keto and still am. Lately I’ve been having fun with before and after pics haha.

Attachments

• 37A40F9A-7B8D-428E-8F8F-CC73C9B7FFDE.jpeg
    37A40F9A-7B8D-428E-8F8F-CC73C9B7FFDE.jpeg
    311.9 KB · Views: 18

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I kinda did the same thing. My wife wanted to try keto so I joined her in support. It worked ok for her but my pounds started melting off. I started at 235 and settled at 180. She was into all the numbers and macros and all that crap. I was very lazy/dirty keto and still am. Lately I’ve been having fun with before and after pics haha.

My wife and I experienced a similar result when she want to lose weight. While I didn’t need to lose weight I wanted to support her. I was able to drop off the weight pretty fast, but she is still working at it a year later.

036.6turbo

Jan 17, 2014
man, that's an awesome transformation.

I've done Keto in the past, done Atkins, counted macros, done Paleo. All with various degrees of success. But I always fall back into my old habits.

As was stated above, I need to change my lifestyle, on a permanent basis. Still on the struggle bus with that one.