Tuners

New man

On a Time Out
Sep 11, 2019
OK, let me try this another way. I am looking to get a tune ECM & TCM on my stock 2016 LML (All emissions in place). Can someone or multiple someones that is/are familiar with some of the major players shoot me a PM to see if I can get in touch with the person i'm looking for? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
-Mike

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
OK, let me try this another way. I am looking to get a tune ECM & TCM on my stock 2016 LML (All emissions in place). Can someone or multiple someones that is/are familiar with some of the major players shoot me a PM to see if I can get in touch with the person i'm looking for? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
-Mike

Do you work for the EPA? You know it's illegal to tune that truck even with all the emissions in place. Go somewhere else to find a tuner.

New man

On a Time Out
Sep 11, 2019
Do you work for the EPA? You know it's illegal to tune that truck even with all the emissions in place. Go somewhere else to find a tuner.

Yes, I work for the EPA and guess I will just bust the sponsors on here for providing tunes instead of looking for the guy that isnt a sponsor....

IdahoRene

Apr 19, 2019
Idaho
Man how often do you guys get them on here fishing like that? Are they just going after little guys at this point?

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Smoker__99a.jpg