What did you pay?

1SloLMM

Oct 25, 2014
Sioux City, IA
Looking into getting one. How much have you all been paying out the door? Right now locally they have a 17 loaded for 43980 sticker and said they would knock it down to 39000, or an 18 for 41615 stick they would knock down to 38315. Have they had and incentives at all for these recently?

Hambone

Always learning
Jan 24, 2016
Florida
Ahh that makes more sense!
Sorry for the mess up...
Back on topic kinda:happy2:OP why not wait for the 1500 with a I6 3.0?
They are speculating matching Mpg- more towing- leg room in rear
Just all around a pretty sweet setup?

Hoser

Jun 19, 2016
Farmington, MN
Some people don’t need or want the size of a 1/2 ton, which continues to get bigger and bigger. I’d love to be able to drive a Colorado diesel every day. Easy maneuverability, easy parking, fun to drive, it would be a blast.

The local Chevy dealer has a few Duramax trucks, List is 41, unconditional price is 36, and their “as low as” price is 33.

1SloLMM

Oct 25, 2014
Sioux City, IA
I plan to look into the 1500 duramax a couple years down the road. I bet they will be in 60k or above so I might wait out a used one I could tune alright away. I have a new 2017 1500 but terrible mileage even with the 10 speed. I wanted to stay in a half to be able to pull my truck to anything local, but a simple rear suspension change has turned into a year and a half project that I don't foresee getting done anytime soon with a kid on the way. I'm going to drive it on Thursday to feel it out.

1SloLMM

Oct 25, 2014
Sioux City, IA
Drove the 17 a couple nights ago. Was way less than I was expecting. Seems they didn't care to try much on the interior, motor was surprising noisy, cab didn't seem to keep much road noise out, and hardly any rear leg room if you're probably anything over 6ft tall up front. I don't know if there's much difference but I'm going to try out a Denali canyon to see if they put anymore glamour into those(And keep the heated steering wheel I've grown fond of). I was really hoping for my current truck just in a smaller package basically.

Cost wise they have discounted the '17 7k now (5k dealer, 2k from gm)

joshd472

Oct 10, 2016
I wanted one. They’re a mean looking little truck, unfortunately I left feeling the same way as you.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
After seeing a console shifter, that alone was an absolute deal breaker. On top of that it has a manual only rear sliding window and ugly ass rear step bumper.