Bluetooth DSP-5 switch IS NOW AVAILABLE!!! [Archive] - Duramax Diesels Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth DSP-5 switch IS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

duratothemax
06-15-2015, 02:09 PM
Well the exciting time as come...early this morning, Apple completed review of our Bluetooth DSP-5 app, and it has been fully approved!

Control your DSP-5 tunes right from your iPhone wirelessly! No need to mount switches on the dash, drill holes, etc.

You can download the app for FREE on the iTunes App Store right here. https://appsto.re/us/7-6w7.1

Works on all 2001-2010 EFILive-tuned Duramax's. You do NOT have to update your tunes, or change any settings...the Bluetooth DSP-5 switch is 100% plug and play.

If you want to keep both switches wired up, you can do that as well...in the event that you lose your phone, etc.

Introductory price is $149 through the end of June only!

http://www.btdieselworks.com/collections/tuning/products/bluetooth-dsp-5-switch

Requires iPhone 4s or newer (5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 plus) running iOS 7.1 or later. Also works on iPod Touch!

Android support is coming soon, stay tuned!!!

weazel
06-15-2015, 02:24 PM
That's awesome!

NinjaMax
06-15-2015, 02:37 PM
Cooooooome on android! I'll be waiting for that release!:thumb:

hotdogstand
06-15-2015, 03:16 PM
That is pretty sweet. I was going to begin work on a digital switch, but this is so sweet I may just hold out fkr android support.

Stancedlb7
06-15-2015, 03:56 PM
Cooooooome on android! I'll be waiting for that release!:thumb:

X2 Hussle on that android app!!!

TheBac
06-15-2015, 05:18 PM
Ben, Ive known you 10 years, and you never cease to amaze me. :thumb: Look forward to the Android app.

quinton
06-15-2015, 05:23 PM
Do you just splice this into the existing dsp5 switch wires of you want to have them both?

duratothemax
06-15-2015, 05:28 PM
Do you just splice this into the existing dsp5 switch wires of you want to have them both?

Yes, you can just wire up a little double-throw toggle switch in-line with the two modules (bluetooth switch and rotary switch), and then you can easily toggle between the two switches, in case you lose your phone etc.

Ben

quinton
06-15-2015, 05:31 PM
Nice! Now people have a excuse for being on there phones while driving if they get pulled over. "Officer I was just changing tunes!!" Lol.

duratothemax
06-15-2015, 05:33 PM
Ben, Ive known you 10 years, and you never cease to amaze me. :thumb: Look forward to the Android app.

Thanks Tom! :hug:

A MASSIVE amount of work, time, and money has gone into this project, so now that its completed and released, it will be nice to take a bit of a breather.

Android app development has already started!! The good news is that a lot of the hard work has already been done, so the Android app will take much less time to get released than the iOS app has taken. :cool: :thumb:

marge02
06-16-2015, 08:18 AM
How about instead of building more stupid crap like this, you focus on your customer service of people that have bought stuff ie lockup boxes that don't work at all, but you never answer your phone or care I guess, just take the money and run. Huh is dmitri your homeboy? just my two cents Chief :mad:

duratothemax
06-16-2015, 11:15 AM
How about instead of building more stupid crap like this, you focus on your customer service of people that have bought stuff ie lockup boxes that don't work at all, but you never answer your phone or care I guess, just take the money and run. Huh is dmitri your homeboy? just my two cents Chief :mad:

Did you try emailing me...? Who are you?

Rancelot211
06-16-2015, 11:37 AM
Marge you haven't even met d or anyone else off this form.. For all we know you own a 86 Chevy and ordered tunes for it. Fill out your sig and act like a man or tell your parents to buy a different lock up box. Pretty shitty way to go about business. There are enough douches that troll.

marge02
06-16-2015, 01:07 PM
Well for starters it was a while back, Got it from Rob, emailed and called you as did Rob. He was up standing enough to send another one he had on the shelf to try and it did the same thing. The last email you told me to check all the wiring which I did. I did research on the issue before even contacting you or atp trucks.

duratothemax
06-16-2015, 01:10 PM
Well for starters it was a while back, Got it from Rob, emailed and called you as did Rob. He was up standing enough to send another one he had on the shelf to try and it did the same thing. The last email you told me to check all the wiring which I did. I did research on the issue before even contacting you or atp trucks.

Yeah ok and how long ago was this? When was the last time you tried contacting me?? What was the last email you sent me?

duratothemax
06-16-2015, 01:19 PM
BTW, im leaving all of these posts here and not deleting anything no purpose.

You see, it sounds like the last time we communicated on anything was probably 3 years ago. And im betting my lunch money you havent contacted me ONCE since then.

I apologize for not following up and specifically remembering "oh I forgot to call marge02 back", but with the dozens of emails and phone calls I get a day, sometimes if I dont respond within a day, it is helpful to me if you just send another email to make sure I see it.

If you're going to all of a sudden dig up something from YEARS ago, and string me up on a public forum because I missed an email from you 3 years ago, and you never followed up sometime in the past 3 years by sending a second email (when I didnt respond right away to the first email).......then I apologize about that. What do you want me to say? I handle so many orders and customers that I sometimes forget things that happened several weeks ago. LET ALONE YEARS AGO.

Like I said, Im leaving all this up, so people can draw their own conclusions on the whole matter.

slipclutchms
06-16-2015, 03:53 PM
This is awesome work Ben! Order being placed this week for a few!

yellowchevy
06-16-2015, 04:23 PM
Congratulations Ben!!!:thumb: Awesome work:woott:
Sorry for stupid people though!:mad:

Yellowchevy

duratothemax
06-19-2015, 09:58 AM
I just wanted to update this and call out marge02.

I sent PM's, responded to his posts, asked for contact etc. Never heard anything back.

Either throw me a bone here or stop complaining. I cant help you if you arent telling me what you need help with.

And by the way dude, thanks for going on the iTunes app store and leaving a 1-star review and posting an asshole comment crapping on something Ive put hundreds of hours and tens of thousands of dollars into developing. Real classy. :thumb: :rolleyes:

I hope everyone else here on the forum can see the big picture here.

Ben

02greysixer
06-19-2015, 02:35 PM
If I ever go dsp5 in my truck again I'm definitely going this route. I think it's bad ass. As do 99% of the other people on the site

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

JoshH
06-19-2015, 02:45 PM
And by the way dude, thanks for going on the iTunes app store and leaving a 1-star review and posting an asshole comment crapping on something Ive put hundreds of hours and tens of thousands of dollars into developing. Real classy.
Classy indeed :rolleyes:

Stancedlb7
06-19-2015, 04:47 PM
The rest of our five star ratings will just over run his stupidity.:thumb:

quinton
06-19-2015, 05:32 PM
I rated it and wrote a good comment. Lol.

TheBac
06-19-2015, 05:39 PM
BTW Ben, will this work for Cummins CSP5 tuning too? If so, that could open a lot more business opportunity for you. The guys at CompD would be very interested.

Stancedlb7
07-19-2015, 06:32 AM
Any update on the android app?

duratothemax
07-20-2015, 09:21 AM
Any update on the android app?

Yep, currently working on Android support! Development timeline will be a lot quicker than iOS. Stay tuned!! :cool: :thumb:

marge02
07-23-2015, 07:58 AM
Hey there Big chief...sorry way to busy with emails and phone calls to deal with your retardedness. Just so you know I've already put your box somewhere on some dusty shelf and bought 2 switchs that work...that being said, I don't even have an itunes account so you have bent over way more than one person by the way it looks. just saying. so good luck

duratothemax
07-23-2015, 08:08 AM
Hey there Big chief...sorry way to busy with emails and phone calls to deal with your retardedness. Just so you know I've already put your box somewhere on some dusty shelf and bought 2 switchs that work...that being said, I don't even have an itunes account so you have bent over way more than one person by the way it looks. just saying. so good luck

Who the hell are you? Hiding behind a keyboard and screen name? I told you several times to PM me with your info so we can handle this like mature adults, yet all you have done is be an immature childish dick on the open forum here. Either lets settle this properly in private, or butt out of this thread and leave me alone.

"way more than one person". Haha ok, so ONE other disgruntled ass chose to leave a bad comment on my app, big deal.

You had a problem with my product THREE YEARS AGO??? And this is the first ive heard of it. WTF am I supposed to do about something you bought three years ago and never approached me personally to fix it?

Why are you all of a sudden choosing to slam me and dig up old laundry THREE YEARS LATER? Did I do something in the past month or so that pissed you off enough to suddenly remember your "broken" lockup controller THREE YEARS AGO and decide to bring it up again????

98% of "broken" or "not working" products of mine that have been sent back actually still worked fine. 98% of the time, it was the end user hooking the thing up incorrectly, or not even knowing how to use it. Its hard to read instructions when you're anxious, I know, but Id bet $100 if you sent that box back to me, I could throw it on my truck and the thing would work perfectly.

Ill even pay shipping.

But wait, let me guess, you "cant find it now" or "dont have time to mail it out".

Or you probably just wont even respond to this message at all.

Good luck dude, leave me alone.

Ben

Mike L.
07-23-2015, 08:18 AM
He is now on vacation.:D

Lb7_Katie
07-23-2015, 08:19 AM
I cant wait to try It out when my truck is finished!

02greysixer
08-08-2015, 04:58 AM
Ben, any update or timeline on Android support? I want one but no iPhone here

mechman3
08-09-2015, 08:07 PM
Gotta say ditto X2 for me as well

duratothemax
08-10-2015, 07:13 AM
Ben, any update or timeline on Android support? I want one but no iPhone here

I should have a working test build this week...sorry about the delays everyone! So many projects/things to do, so little time...stay tuned and thanks for the patience!

Ben