Donovon Harris won prostreet in his 2wd dodge

he is also from Alberta

Heard a ruhmor the Brian ran a 10.07:thumb:

Osubeaver

Professional Grade
Aug 30, 2008
Oregon
Yep he did. I got to see it out my passenger window :;

One of the best races I've been in. .045 MOV.

Congrats to him.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
Cool! Glad a dmax won one of those classes! Did the dodges keep slowing the show up by breaking like they did on Saturday lol?

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Was a great event. Congratulations to Brian and all the winners. Our tranny gave up at the line during our first elimination pass at the line. We qualified #1 in super street and #2 in pro street. Never even had the truck turned up trying to save it due having to go a bunch of rounds if we won
Mark Venting took out the Smith truck second round due to Seth blowing off the tires trying to set a new et record. They did set a new MPH record, 153mph. Dirty Max took out the Banks truck. It went 8.8. We did set a ne super street et & MPH record. 9.94 @138.97.

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
Was a great event. Congratulations to Brian and all the winners. Our tranny gave up at the line during our first elimination pass at the line. We qualified #1 in super street and #2 in pro street. Never even had the truck turned up trying to save it due having to go a bunch of rounds if we won
Mark Venting took out the Smith truck second round due to Seth blowing off the tires trying to set a new et record. They did set a new MPH record, 153mph. Dirty Max took out the Banks truck. It went 8.8. We did set a ne super street et & MPH record. 9.94 @138.97.

Well that sucks it gave up but it sure does have some passes on it! Those passes you guys made on Saturday looked like emisions test passes. Banks would be proud of the no smoke passes lol!
It was great meeting Rob and yourself!

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
Was fun to watch and meet everyone. Lot of bad luck with the weather and all the carnage, but I was happy to see all the big names make some good passes:thumb:

Osubeaver

Professional Grade
Aug 30, 2008
Oregon
It was a long drive, but well worth it. Just got home. There was great racing and met a lot of great people. Seems to be a theme with diesel events :thumb:

NHRDA did a really nice job putting on the event, despite a little grief from mother nature.

Oh yeah... and I'm so proud to be your hero Kyle. That makes two of you, my dog being the other one.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
As Jerry said we just got home, long drive but worth it. Trying to type on your Driod bouncing down the freeway in Jerry's tow truck at 75 miles an hour isn't to easy. Lots of fun, lost of broken trucks, had two dodges break on the same pass that probably cost us at least an hour. Blown engine in on lane and blown rad hose in the other, engine had bigger problems on closer inspection. Bummer we broke but that is drag racing. Considering building a 66mm turbo setup to enter the $50,000 diesel drag race that is being set up for Florida in late Feb or early March.