Wildman family fund raiser - Texas

NHRDA

Aug 7, 2008
Gene and Ken from BulletProof Diesel called to let me know that Morgan Wildman, daughter of Tony Wildman owner of Total Diesel Performance, has fallen on some hardship with their daughters unfortunate onset of Ependymoma Stage II malignant brain tumor. We in the diesel motorsports industry have always had a very tight nit community and I believe that this is one of the times of the upmost urgency to rally together and help out one of our own in this time of need.

Please take a moment and read Morgan’s story CaringBridge / Morgan Wildman / Welcome and also know that I got an update today and she is schedule to go back in for brain surgery on April 17th 2012.

The owners of BulletProof Diesel have generously put up $10,000 to be matched dollar for dollar to help the Wildman family deal with the mounting medical bills and time off work that is needed to help save their daughter. :clap:

We here at the NHRDA want to be the first to become partners with BulletProof Diesel in helping the Wildman family by committing $1,000.00 to this fund raiser on April 14th at the Texas Diesel Nationals.

We also encourage everyone in the Diesel community to unite and help out the Wildman family and also so to pray for Morgans surgery on April 17th.

You can either donate at the event with cash or check or you can mail check to.

Please make your check out to the
Morgan Wildman Benefit Account - and include the account number of 1314262 (All this money will go directly towards Morgan Wildman’s medical bills)

Mail the check to –
BulletProof Diesel
Attention- Dina Cooper
134 East Broadway Road Suite 102
Mesa, AZ 85210

Morgan-Wildman.jpg

If you would like to read more about Morgan story - http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/morganwildman

NHRDA

Aug 7, 2008
At the moment i dont believe they do but you can sent check with Morgans name and account number to BulletProof and they will match your dollars and then send in all the checks and one from them to Morgans bank

I will ask about paypal