Ultimate Callout Challenge ‘18

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
I'm with y'all. My LML is too perfect of a truck for me to get rid of (favorite color, all options I wanted, runs well, tows great, great for trips) but I'm buying a used CTS-V when I can find a white 4-door stick car.

Novak

SQUIRREL TRYN TO GET A NUT
Jun 15, 2015
Cloud 9, IDAHO
The reason for Firepunks success at these events is they have done the hours and hours of testing before the event. So when they show up they know the truck has gone mid 8's regularly, and make the power they need for the dyno and sled pulls. They are not trying to pull off a one hit wonder and they know what it will do fairly consistently. It should be interesting with the sled pullers in the mix verses the past years everyone has be drag racers.

You are 100% correct. I follow Lavon closely on social media and most of his data logging videos on his dyno are in the middle of the night right before dawn and he just pounds his motor for days and days
Run-log-tune-repeat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robby Avery

GM TECH @ FENDER GMC
Jul 31, 2008
Norman Park, Georgia
Had a good time at my first ucc will be returning for as long as I can afford it as a spectator :thumb: lot of nice people met a lot of people in person as well for future reference pack sun screen if all else fails pack sun screen :eek::eek: sure had fun though

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Just drink more, Rob....then you wont feel the sunburn.

Well, until the next day.....:roflmao: