SW Florida

SoSlo07

Mar 27, 2012
Fort Myers, Fl
Im just south of you down 31. what are you lookin to do with the Tech 2? I might have a scanner that will work for what you need. and there is a dyno day comming up ill have to find out the date and location but isn't gona be far away ill get back to you on that.

Blaine

Dec 29, 2011
Arcadia, FL
Im just south of you down 31. what are you lookin to do with the Tech 2? I might have a scanner that will work for what you need. and there is a dyno day comming up ill have to find out the date and location but isn't gona be far away ill get back to you on that.
I need my taps reset on my trans. Let me know if you could figure something out. Thanks!

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
I'm about an hour and a half away. I don't have a TECH2, but I do have EFILIVE which can reset the TAPS(I just can't do a fast learn on it). Why do you need the TAPS reset?

Houser04lly

Feb 27, 2011
Fort Myers, Fl
I live in Cape Coral and Have a V2 im sure someone can walk us through resetting the taps as I have never done this. Im sure we could work something out if you are in need.

Blaine

Dec 29, 2011
Arcadia, FL
I have a V2. The main reason I want help with a V2 now is i'm trying to diagnose an injector issue. My balance rates are good but I know I have a bad injector and I don't know which one cuz the DVT controls on the LLY aren't in order..........

sschevyfreak

Sep 11, 2015
Sorry to barge in I live on pine island .what is a tec 2?
I need someone to set my transmission for my 40s and 456 gears . ABS all screwed up .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk