Allison 6sp: Suncoast gmax c3+c4 upgrade kit price

BigDMax05

Peanut butter and ladies!
Feb 2, 2009
Indiana
Hey mike got the tranny out of my dually and was gonna take a peak inside and wanted to see how much for you to send me a c3+c4 gmax upgrade kit and front and rear housing gaskets. Also you built this tranny originally probly 4-5 years ago with the previous owner and I was wondering if there was anything secret I need to look at doing while I'm in it. Tranny is still holding good power by the way I am just heading towards a lot more power and want to make sure I got the tranny to hold it. Any advice/input/recommendation is appreciated. Thanks!

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Hey mike got the tranny out of my dually and was gonna take a peak inside and wanted to see how much for you to send me a c3+c4 gmax upgrade kit and front and rear housing gaskets. Also you built this tranny originally probly 4-5 years ago with the previous owner and I was wondering if there was anything secret I need to look at doing while I'm in it. Tranny is still holding good power by the way I am just heading towards a lot more power and want to make sure I got the tranny to hold it. Any advice/input/recommendation is appreciated. Thanks!

Suncoast will have some new stuff shortly. Wait if you can. I will also have some new stuff shortly.

BigDMax05

Peanut butter and ladies!
Feb 2, 2009
Indiana
I will be yanking the motor soon and doing heads, cam, injectors, bearings and rings(if needed),..... So it's gonna be a minute. How long are you thinkin?