Shop in Houston Area?

BrandonH

Sep 14, 2011
I have another engine sitting on a trailer that I want to replace my LB7 with. The newer engine has all accessories attached and all wiring harness' still attached. I also have the transmission still coupled to it, so I'd like to swap both the engine and transmission out while I'm at it. Problem is I don't have the time or place to tackle this job, so I'm looking for a shop that can do it for me. I've always done all my own maintenance, so I have no experience with shops in the area. I live 20 minutes south of downtown Houston in Pearland, and am willing to travel an hour or so for the right shop and price. I would appreciate any suggestions on someone that could do this swap for me.

Thanks,
Brandon

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Chris Strickland at Relentless Diesel!! Great guy to do business with! Located in Willis, TX

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

BrandonH

Sep 14, 2011
Chris Strickland at Relentless Diesel!! Great guy to do business with! Located in Willis, TX

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I've talked to Chris and he isn't interested in doing the swap due to his busy schedule. Once I get the new engine in I plan on letting Chris tune it for me.

BrandonH