OBX Outlaws May 22

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
glad you made it out. i recognized the truck when i saw it.you should have hooked it up and given it a try. thanks again for coming...

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
Sorry I didn't get to make it out to this, but after being at the shop from 6:30 Thursday morning until 10:30 Friday night I really didn't feel like replacing my water pump to come out.

A note for next year though - I would have been pretty upset when I showed up with all of my pulling and racing gear and found out I had to choose between one and the other because both were going on at once. There are more than work/stock trucks that like to do both - I know last year Brian J, Ed, and myself all had fun competing in both events.

I plan to support the event again next year, and hopefully actually make it out.

eds04max

May 7, 2008
Landis, N.C.
Yeah.......................the sled-pull didn't exactly go "as expected" this year. It's the only time I can remember being "at" a sled-pull and not actually "pulling"!! (I was in the quarter-finals of bracket elim. when I realized the sled was GONE!!):eek:.............Oh-well.