Need a favor from a member in San Antonio

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
alright guys,, I'm shopping trucks on ebay and found what appears to be a clean 05 in San Antonio. Someone with plenty of time on their hands want to peak at/under it for me? The pictures they sent are "ok" but i cant tell if it has any fluid leaks or if maybe there is damage that cant be seen in the pics that they fail to mention. It's at a place called Holiday motors. Any info on this place??
4903 Fredericksburg Road

Thanks,
Matt

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
that'd be perfect thanks. The truck looks good and the vin is clean but you know that don't always tell the whole story. post up here when you make your next trip and i'll let ya know if i'm still looking or not.

BCata

BCata
Dec 14, 2010
Boerne, Tx
I live in San Antonio and Im new on the forum, but i dont mind driving over there tomorrow if its still there. Let me know.

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
nah the bastard sold it out from under me. I called and told them I'd take it, he wanted $2000 down over the phone and I told them I'd give them $1K tops down. The guy said he'd get with his manager and call me right back. I walked in the bank got the check and came back out, hadn't heard back so i called them back. He told me they had sold it. I think they were playing another buyer and he offered more so they screwed me over.
Thanks for the offer though.