Downpipe blanket?

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
Call me. I can make whatever you need, just need a couple details on what exactly you'd like and what will work for the available space. Thanks man.

ROGUE GTS

Apr 30, 2008
I'll give you a ring later, busy afternoon here in the office. . . Ironic as I'm bullshitting on the internet at the same time haha.

Essentially I'm looking for something to cover the 3" downpipe. I'll have to measure exactly how far down I can/need to go with it.

It's a pretty tight 90 at the top, and I'm guessing would like it to run 8" down the pipe, probably 11" total going around the outside radius of the bend, Circumference is just under 9-1/2".

Any benefit to doing a turbo blanket at the same time? Truck is on a stock turbo with a tuner, stock fueling etc.

Attachments

• Daimond-Eye-Pipe.gif
    Daimond-Eye-Pipe.gif
    16.4 KB · Views: 22
Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
A blanket isn't going to do much for initial spool up on a stock truck with stock fueling. It will make the mid-range passing gear spool up more lively though. You'll also get the underhood temp and intake charge temp drop too. If you're going through the trouble of putting on a downpipe blanket. I personally would do a turbo blanket at the same time and get the full effect of what you're trying to achieve.