Diesel TV, Texas Diesel Nationals

crzycowboy

May 21, 2012
Next show is being filmed at Indy here in a couple weeks. Hopefully we'll see more trucks, and put on one of the better shows of the series. These first two shows seem to have a smaller truck count, but I know Indy, and the big one up in Canada will have enough trucks to make a good showing.

SFI Flops huh? Interesting....:rofl:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Actually there were a lot of trucks both in Sportman and Super Diesel at both events, close to 50 in sportsman and around 24 in Super Diesel. Phoenix had 8 in SS and 5 in PS, and Texas had 9 in SS and 9 in PS. Problem is both races had a lot of trucks break either in the Test and Tune the night before (Texas) or in the qualifying rounds. Close to half the PS trucks that showed up in Texas for PS never made the event. There are never very many in Prostock or Top Diesel no matter where it is.

Jscherbs

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Oct 27, 2009
Canton, MI
I thought the broadcast was pretty choppy myself. Funny how the advertising was well composed but everythign else seems to lack overall organization.

I hope they put together a better show eventually because after watching both episodes they made our whole community look like a bunch of toothless hillbillys. We will see when the next episode comes out.

just my opinion though.