Colorado Duramax

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Who's the tuner at all in trucks, are they reputable?

Apparently "Aaron" according to other people posting in Rick's other thread. :D I have no idea who "Aaron at All In Performance" is but it looks like he's getting pretty good nods from reputable people on here. :thumb:

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Aaron is the one that made 4xxhp in one. With a little ghetto fog. Lol. he is the one I use for tuning on lml trucks. Great guy and awesome tunes.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I wonder what he did with Russ's blue truck? Sounds like he should become a vendor, too. ;)

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I wonder what he did with Russ's blue truck? Sounds like he should become a vendor, too. ;)

Thought he posted that he sold to a local friend but was still going to do the build for the guy? Or something like that. That truck was a screaming deal!!! Hell being broke, aint it?!?! :eek:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Thought he posted that he sold to a local friend but was still going to do the build for the guy? Or something like that. That truck was a screaming deal!!! Hell being broke, aint it?!?! :eek:

Yes, it was. I was trying to figure out a way to pull the trigger on it, but just couldnt make it work. Sucks b/c it was so well done, and I had everything to finish it.

Anyway, thread derailed. Sorry Rick. Time for delete pipe, EGR delete, and tunes then go out and see what it can really do?

Dec 2, 2006
TN
I purchased one about a month ago. So far so good! Fun little truck.. mine is my city/daily driver.. I did get 29MPG coming back from vacation a few weeks ago. Not to bad..