Autel 906 bt scanner

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Has anyone used the autel 906 scanner? I was kind of concerned of the support issues I have read. Supposedly they are all made in China but some have a usa serial number and the others are China units. The company doesnt support the chinese ones in the usa so you have to call China. From what I understand Amazon purchases will get you a chinese unit that will not be supported in USA? Anyone on here have any intel on this? Are the scanners pretty solid or are there better options out there?

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Have you had any issues with it or had to renew your updates on it yet? I guess the renewal is $695/yr and if its the chinese supported version it can be difficult to get updated.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
If you get a chance Mike grab your serial # and call autel to see if yours is USA supported or China supported. Or maybe I have lost all of my marbels!

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Well I sent back my ms906bt scanner yesterday to amazon for a refund. I decided to purchase the ms906ts which is basically the same exact unit but also does TPMS. I will purchase thru a US channel dealer this time to get the USA support. I had Autel tell me that there will be times that your device may lockup or memory issues that you will most likely need support on? How many of you guys run the Autel 906 and for how long without any issues?

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
I have been looking into buying an autel mx808ts. Just haven't been able to find a while lot of information on what it can or can't do. What us dealer do you recommend buying from?

There is alot of youtube stuff out there. I see alot of guys are using JB tool for the Autel and US support. There are many others also.

Blackmax123

Aug 2, 2014
central Pennsylvania
I have watched a few but not really seeing what I need to know. Most of the videos are very basic.

Can the read air bag sensors? Looking for a scanner capable of reading the alternator f-signal circuit.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
I have watched a few but not really seeing what I need to know. Most of the videos are very basic.

Can the read air bag sensors? Looking for a scanner capable of reading the alternator f-signal circuit.

I really dont know what all they can or cannot do at this point. I would contact Autel USA division and ask them if you cannot find info on it.