NHRDA

Aug 7, 2008
The NHRDA World Finals Hotel Information

Holiday Inn Holidome
605 SW Fairlawn Road Topeka KS 66606
PHONE: (785) 272-8040 FAX: (785) 272-8762
EMAIL: [email protected]
WEB: www.topekaholidome.com

You can reserve your room online or by phone with the group code HRD to get your discounted room rate of $89 for a room with one King bed or two Queen beds. The NHRDA Annual Awards Banquet will be in the Conference Room at this same Hotel following the World Finals. Make your reservations early if you plan on attending to make sure you get our special group rate. The hotel has an on-site restaurant, and a swimming pool with waterslide.

NHRDA

Aug 7, 2008
NHRDA is giving away free tickets each week to the World Finals

Go to our facebook page and click you want to attend event.

This will automatically entered into weekly drawing to win your free tickets to the World Finals.

New-WF-Poster.jpg

jpowel29

Feb 1, 2008
Bentonville, Arkansas
Does anyone know if Heartland Park has an open test n tune session scheduled for Friday night? I was on their website and did not see a calendar.

Side note - Hot Rod Drag week starts at Heartland Park on Sunday. Oh to dream....

NHRDA

Aug 7, 2008
Does anyone know if Heartland Park has an open test n tune session scheduled for Friday night? I was on their website and did not see a calendar.

Side note - Hot Rod Drag week starts at Heartland Park on Sunday. Oh to dream....

Friday is competitor / Vendor move in so no there will not be a test n tune.

If you have not qualifed for World Finals you can enter into our Gambler bracket race on Saturday. You will get 2 qualifying passes and then just a normal bracket race. We are offering all World Finals competitors that lose in the first round that they can buy another tech card and jump into gambler race.

NHRDA

Aug 7, 2008
The NHRDA is proud to announce their partnership with the Red Cross for the upcoming World Finals in Topeka Kansas.

The Red Cross has their annual Ride for the Red motorcycle rally that will be kicking off the start of our World Finals by sending over 400 bikes out on a 150 ride to raise money for Hurricane Irene recovery effort.

Red Cross will also be on hand selling 50/50 raffle tickets so lets make sure to support this great organization and raise some money for all those impacted by Hurricane Iren.

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
I would like to donate some gift certificates for the Duramax guys. How would I do this and who do I need to contact?