Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week

Go Back   Duramax Diesels Forum > Regional > National Events

Old 01-19-2014, 08:01 PM
WRTHLES

Truck: EC/SB
Engine: LMM
Transmission: Automatic

Default Rudy's Diesel Day Spring 2014 - March 15th - Julian, NC - Piedmont Dragway

It is that time again! I seem to be the main thread starter for this event so here I am! March 15th 2014 is Rudy's Diesel 4th Annual Spring Diesel Day! Taking place at Piedmont Dragway in Julian, NC. Drag Racing, Pulling, Dynoing, the whole 9 yards! Bigger and bigger and bigger everytime and more and more familiar faces and big names! Hope to see a bunch of you guys there!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (176.7 KB, 86 views)

08 Silverado 2500 EC/SB

Little of This, Little of That...
Old 01-20-2014, 06:57 AM
Hotrodder

Truck: 2006 GMC 2500 CC/SB
Engine: LLY

Ugh I've been trying to get to this since I've got my truck. This go round I gotta baby that will be here around the first march. Won't make this one either. Maybe one of these days!

3" downpipe
5" MBRP straight pipe axle dump
PCV REROUTE EGR Delete
EFI by Kory
Old 01-20-2014, 07:07 AM
Costly Obsessions

Truck: cc/sb
Engine: lbz

I missed it last yr but ill be there this time for sure. hopefully in my DMax but more then likely in the ole slow an steady cummins
Old 01-20-2014, 07:17 AM
WRTHLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Ugh I've been trying to get to this since I've got my truck. This go round I gotta baby that will be here around the first march. Won't make this one either. Maybe one of these days!
There is always the fall show and then you can bring the newborn and start them in the diesel game early

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
I missed it last yr but ill be there this time for sure. hopefully in my DMax but more then likely in the ole slow an steady cummins
Look forward to seeing ya wheather in a cummin"g"s or the duramax

08 Silverado 2500 EC/SB

Old 01-20-2014, 07:34 AM
Hotrodder

Truck: 2008 Chevy 2500
Engine: 6.6L Duramax LMM

Sub'd for the date

-steven

Hurtin' Feelings 2.6 sled truck
Old 01-20-2014, 01:50 PM
Costly Obsessions

Truck: cc/sb
Engine: lbz

Look forward to seeing ya wheather in a cummin"g"s or the duramax [/QUOTE]
Old 01-20-2014, 02:51 PM
Hotrodder

Truck: CC/SB
Engine: lMM

I want to go..
Engine: 6.6 duramax LLY keyed crank, .20 over fingers coated oval bowel pistons 15.5:1 compression, Carrillo rods, SoCal 6480 alt firing order cam, billet rocker bridges, SoCal griddle, SoCal damper, SoCal billet flywheel, billet main caps, DTS ported heads, Hamilton valve springs, rocker studs, 14mm head studs, main studs, billet injector hold down with stud kit, banana oil pan (not yellow),

Turbos: billet GTX4202R/GT5541R compounds

Fuel: dual air dog 200GPH lift pumps, exergy 200% over LBZ injectors, PPE duel fuel kit, dual Exergy 10mm CP3's, LLY ported fuel rails,

Electronics: EFI live Diesel Addiction tuning, lock box

Transmission: Allison 1000, Diesel Addiction full billet custom build.

Suspension: Diesel Addiction custom lowering kit, cognito upper control arms, Diesel Addiction traction bars, transfer case brace, tie rod sleeves and heavy duty front cross member. QA1 coil over on front and dual adj on rear
Old 01-20-2014, 03:04 PM
dmaxxjunkie

Truck: 2003 ccsb silverado
Engine: lb7

counting the days down... last year was great and now im hoping to have my truck ready for a few passes ...maybe
-debadged
-straight piped
03 ecsb lb7 scIV, PPE Hot2,fass150 5"straight, 30% overs, profab horn, ppe center link n sleeves. (SOLD)
99 HD WG SLAMMED ALL BLACK MINI APES
( IF I CANT BUILD IT I DONT WANT IT! )
Old 01-21-2014, 02:57 PM
Hotrodder

I can't wait to get mine back together. Hope it's ready for the event
Engine: 6.6 duramax LLY keyed crank, .20 over fingers coated oval bowel pistons 15.5:1 compression, Carrillo rods, SoCal 6480 alt firing order cam, billet rocker bridges, SoCal griddle, SoCal damper, SoCal billet flywheel, billet main caps, DTS ported heads, Hamilton valve springs, rocker studs, 14mm head studs, main studs, billet injector hold down with stud kit, banana oil pan (not yellow),

Fuel: dual air dog 200GPH lift pumps, exergy 200% over LBZ injectors, PPE duel fuel kit, dual Exergy 10mm CP3's, LLY ported fuel rails,

Suspension: Diesel Addiction custom lowering kit, cognito upper control arms, Diesel Addiction traction bars, transfer case brace, tie rod sleeves and heavy duty front cross member. QA1 coil over on front and dual adj on rear
Old 01-21-2014, 07:35 PM
Gearhead

Gonna try to make it again Troy. Rachel's got a few upgrades this Winter,sooooo. If Moparkxracer owns the truck that's been at Dustin's a while, I can't wait to see that truck running again. I wanted to see that truck run last time I saw it at Piedmont. Dustin said it was awesome last time.
Old 01-22-2014, 01:05 AM
Hotrodder

Lol, we have done a few upgrades since last time it was there...

Old 01-22-2014, 06:36 PM
Gearhead

I regret almost daily not buying that truck from you. My wife shot down the idea of putting our 16 year-old daughter behind the wheel of that ground pounder. I'm glad you kept it. I think that truck will be a sweet ride for your son when he turns 16.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:01 PM
Hotrodder

Lol, there where a few in line for it. It was considered sold but the guy backed out. I can't wait to see how it does. It was nasty with the old setup.

Old 01-22-2014, 08:04 PM
Hotrodder

Truck: CC/SB LBZ

Wow the season is quickly approaching! A few weeks ago it felt like I had all the time in the world to order parts and install them. Now it's a time crunch!
Race build coming this winter
Old 01-22-2014, 09:23 PM
WRTHLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawmilldmax View Post
Gonna try to make it again Troy. Rachel's got a few upgrades this Winter,sooooo. If Moparkxracer owns the truck that's been at Dustin's a while, I can't wait to see that truck running again. I wanted to see that truck run last time I saw it at Piedmont. Dustin said it was awesome last time.
Good stuff! Seems like she is always getting things for her truck here and there! Me over here still putting away with nothing at all

Can't wait to see and talk with y'all again!

08 Silverado 2500 EC/SB