Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 09-13-2017, 10:35 PM
SQUIRREL TRYN TO GET A NUT

I signed all the mortgage paperwork for this today. I get the keys oct 29th. The kid I bought it from enlisted in the Air Force and received orders for his next duty station so needless to say I'm okay with wait 6 weeks. That's just 6 more weeks for me to research wrapping and try some smaller projects at home like my lawn mower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4" MBRP TB AXLE DUMP, EFI IDAHO ROB, PPE RAIL PLUG, S&B AIR, PPE TRANS COOLER, FLEECE TRANS LINES, AIRDOGG 165, EDGE CTS, KRYPTONITE STEERING RODS AND KRYPTONITE IDLER, COGNITO STEREING BRACES, COGNITO DIFF MOUNT, BARS TURNED DOWN AND DROP SHACKLES ON REAR, ALL OTHER PM (REROUTES AND DELETES) PAINT PAINT PAINT

2004.5 LLY :SOLD
5" TB EXHAUST, FASS LIFT PUMP, PPE TUNE, PUMP RUB, MOUTHPIECE, PAINT PAINT AND PAINT
Old 09-14-2017, 04:19 AM
Hotrodder

You bought a garage and carport? Lol congrats

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

06 GMC 2500 CCSB SLT LBZ 4X4

These views expressed on this post are not my own, but rather randomly generated computer gibberish, and in no way should be used to judge the author's IQ or mental health.
Old 09-14-2017, 04:28 AM
Why do I keep doing this?

Looks like someone ran into one of the doors. Congrats on buying the new shop.

"Flyin' Brick" 1999 Chevy 1500 RC/SB 2wd -- in progress
2014 Chevy Cruze Diesel -- the DD

Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights do make a left.

Reality is a matter of perspective.

This forum isn't for the weak of heart.....or wallet.

From mufflerguy on yb,
"Lets build a race car they said. Itll be fun they said. I don't know who "they" are.........but they need a good punch in the face!"
Old 09-14-2017, 09:19 AM

Thanks you. It came with free chickens IMG_2203.JPG

4" MBRP TB AXLE DUMP, EFI IDAHO ROB, PPE RAIL PLUG, S&B AIR, PPE TRANS COOLER, FLEECE TRANS LINES, AIRDOGG 165, EDGE CTS, KRYPTONITE STEERING RODS AND KRYPTONITE IDLER, COGNITO STEREING BRACES, COGNITO DIFF MOUNT, BARS TURNED DOWN AND DROP SHACKLES ON REAR, ALL OTHER PM (REROUTES AND DELETES) PAINT PAINT PAINT

5" TB EXHAUST, FASS LIFT PUMP, PPE TUNE, PUMP RUB, MOUTHPIECE, PAINT PAINT AND PAINT
Old 09-14-2017, 09:23 AM

The shop has a pellet stove and the has a work shop room in the back!
My first house though. Pretty nerve racking feeling. I'm gonna do spray foam insulation, some 5/8 osb paneling over the top of that and then milk barn paneling over that so I can pressure wash the shop out without risking mold or electrical arch

Old 09-14-2017, 01:51 PM

Anyhow back to the topic, this is how I'm gonna break the new shop in.

Old 09-14-2017, 04:36 PM
Aka Mike Honcho....

Nice. I know the nerve racking feeling. Im looking for my first house myself.
Old 09-14-2017, 06:59 PM

Currently I have ordered new door handles because the vinyl will peel of over time if I wrap them so I'm just gonna keep them black and paint them satin white, then I'll just wrap my tailgate handle and bezel.
Also on the list was
5 pack of 3M razors
3 pack of squeegees with 2 meters of buffer material
Anti static gloves (not sure if needed but why not for $9)
I was told 3M sealer wasnt necessary for Avery vinyl but I got some anyways to practice with
All new wheel wells on the front and then husky liners for the rear to cover up the factory paint and of course various other advantages
3M Knife less tape
Degreaser wash
Haven't ordered the vinyl yet just in case I change my mind on the design in between here and the end of October when I actually get to do it