Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 06-16-2018, 04:26 AM
Hotrodder

Default On the road and truck acting odd

I'm pulling an RV on vacation on dsp2 with the cruse on I can make 32psi of boost. However with the cruse off I'm only making 15psi. Egts are low so something is causing it to pull fuel. Dsp3 everything is fine. Any ideas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

06 GMC 2500 CCSB SLT LBZ 4X4

These views expressed on this post are not my own, but rather randomly generated computer gibberish, and in no way should be used to judge the author's IQ or mental health.
Old 06-16-2018, 07:18 AM
Hotrodder

Maybe take the time and do a full flash?
Old 06-16-2018, 07:26 AM
Hotrodder

Did you make the tunes, new reflash? 32psi towing is pushing it towing with a stock charger bet the drive pressure is 2:1 If you built the tune double check everything maybe something got missed, codes turned off not helping for things that actually cause a limp. Post it up or email if your at a loss and I will look.
04 LB7 ECSB Built motor, Wagler billet narrowed Rods, Callies billet crank, Mahle Race Cast pistons, Randy's Girdle, Wagler/Callies Stage 1 alterfire cam, Exergy 100% SAC's, dual CP3's, Randy's race ported heads, Profab cast flow/up pipes, and S475 over stock twins for now more later.
2010 LMM CCLB-Tuning/Exhaust
2015 LML Cab and chassis- Tuning/Exhaust
Old 06-16-2018, 04:05 PM
Hotrodder

Default On the road and truck acting odd

Itís my tuning. Yes I just reflashed it before hitting the road. Iíll try a full flash. I just donít know what error there could be in the tune that cause an issue while on the cruse was off only on only dsp2. At first I thought my vane sensor took a crap. I have a Danville turbo so 32psi isnít an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These views expressed on this post are not my own, but rather randomly generated computer gibberish, and in no way should be used to judge the author's IQ or mental health.
Old 06-16-2018, 05:53 PM
Hotrodder

Well shit it was the tune. I forgot I had substantial limited the power via the desired TQ table on dsp2. For when I do Valet Parking.

Really strange that cruse control over rides that table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-17-2018, 05:54 AM
Hotrodder

I screwed myself the other day pretty good to with my tuning I ended ordering a new ECM I didn't need . Somehow some numbers got added to the "0" column around the 2000 rpm area of the torque/fuel table on my LML, it wasn't intentional that's for sure so it took me a while to find. I thought it was a update, corrupt files, ect... because it was a old known good tune that worked fine before. Probably me sleep tuning or the dam cat always happens when you need to be somewhere to.

That's good to know about the cruise likely using a non dsp table I might have to try it on my LMM that might explain why the cruise is such a piece of shit on my truck my big tune is in the non dsp area.
04 LB7 ECSB Built motor, Wagler billet narrowed Rods, Callies billet crank, Mahle Race Cast pistons, Randy's Girdle, Wagler/Callies Stage 1 alterfire cam, Exergy 100% SAC's, dual CP3's, Randy's race ported heads, Profab cast flow/up pipes, and S475 over stock twins for now more later.
2010 LMM CCLB-Tuning/Exhaust
2015 LML Cab and chassis- Tuning/Exhaust

Last edited by rcr1978; 06-17-2018 at 06:09 AM.
Old 06-17-2018, 07:19 AM
Hotrodder

I've noticed by 60mm3, cruise on, if your not making a certain psi of boost it'll downshift. Build more than whatever limiter is set on boost psi, and it'll go up to 80mm3 before it downshifts. Becomes a small issue with bigger vgts