Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 12-15-2017, 08:26 PM
Hotrodder

Default Anyone from the gulf coast?

Anyone within a couple hundred miles of the gulf coast got anything up for sell?

I sold my ecsb LLY to get a CC. I went and look at an Ecoboost today 2hrs away and the owner lied about the condition. Stopped at several lots on the way home and just couldnít find any I felt comfortable pulling the trigger on. With that said Iím more comfortable and knowledgeable with a dmax. Looking for a CCSB duramax 150k ish miles or less, budget of 25k.

Not really interested in lifted trucks and prefer the 6 speed but itís not a must. Everything I have found locally is lifted with light bars. PM me if you have anything.
Old 12-15-2017, 09:01 PM
Gearhead

I'm in Louisiana I have exactly what your looking for with 136xxx but sry not selling but there's quite a few for sale around here il keep my eyes open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-15-2017, 09:38 PM
Hotrodder

Get a passport. Buy a Canadian truck. Even the current exchange rate would allow you to pick options in a used market.

2006 LT RC/SB LBZ 4x4

1980 k1500 lq4/4l80/np205 39.5's on a d44
Old 12-16-2017, 08:44 AM
Hotrodder

Forgot to mention the Ms gulf coast area. Columbus I appreciate you rubbing it in my face ha. Everything I see around here is back yard tuned with light bars and 35s one a leveling kit with a wore out front end and dirty coolant. They still want 20k for it.
Old 12-16-2017, 11:00 AM
Hotrodder

Tons of trucks here around Houston. Some of them are beat work and Ranch trucks, and others have been never worked a day of their life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

06 GMC 2500 CCSB SLT LBZ 4X4

These views expressed on this post are not my own, but rather randomly generated computer gibberish, and in no way should be used to judge the author's IQ or mental health.
Old 12-16-2017, 11:04 AM
Hotrodder

http://www.joestruckscenter.com
I've been to this guys lot a few times. He seems to be a pretty straight shooter and really only looks for clean trucks. If they're fleet trucks they're usually a little nicer ones that supervisors have driven so they weren't worked hard. Prices are fair for this area from what I've seen.

06 GMC 2500 CCSB SLT LBZ 4X4

These views expressed on this post are not my own, but rather randomly generated computer gibberish, and in no way should be used to judge the author's IQ or mental health.

Last edited by Dozerboy; 12-16-2017 at 04:56 PM.
Old 12-18-2017, 12:36 PM
Hotrodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dozerboy View Post
http://www.joestruckscenter.com
I've been to this guys lot a few times. He seems to be a pretty straight shooter and really only looks for clean trucks. If they're fleet trucks they're usually a little nicer ones that supervisors have driven so they weren't worked hard. Prices are fair for this area from what I've seen.

Thanks for the link he does have some clean trucks. After getting burned driving 2 hours to look at one Texas is just way to far for me unfortunately.
Old 12-19-2017, 11:18 AM
Fat Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshd472 View Post
Anyone within a couple hundred miles of the gulf coast got anything up for sAlE?
I went and look at an Ecoboost today 2hrs away and the owner lied about the condition. Stopped at several lots on the way home and just couldnít find any I felt comfortable pulling the trigger on..
Holy shit did you just dodge a f!@#$G bullet Those trucks suck balls for towing anything other than yard clippings. Its a HALF ton truck with an UNDERSIZED cooling system. Best part is not supporting a cock sucker like henry ford. He was a D I C K to his family and workers

2007 Suburban LBZ/LMM Lifted and shit. Pile of Shit mounting... Fingers ovals, Socal Stage 2 cam, Socal stage 1 heads, SoCal billet mains, ats damper, 480SXE, PPE dual fueler, ARP studs top to bottom,
Old 12-19-2017, 01:00 PM
Hotrodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madspeed View Post
Holy shit did you just dodge a f!@#$G bullet Those trucks suck balls for towing anything other than yard clippings. Its a HALF ton truck with an UNDERSIZED cooling system. Best part is not supporting a cock sucker like henry ford. He was a D I C K to his family and workers
Drugs are bad, mmk.