Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 07-30-2016, 10:29 AM
Hotrodder

Default Another happy customer

I had been debating on ordering a turbo blanket for a while and finally decided to order on my lunch break the other day. I called Levi and got the order rolling. I had never talked to him before and didn't tell him i was a member here but he was extremely friendly, answered a few questions, and said i would have the blanket today. So I was pleasantly surprised when i came home from work yesterday and it was already here. It really is a nice looking product and i installed it first thing this morning. I had been skeptical whether you could actually tell a difference from something so simple. I was pleasantly surprised again that i do feel like it changed some driving habits of the truck. I am very pleased with my purchase and highly recommend the product and the company.
Exergy LBZ Sportsman
Built Trans
Built front end
Other supporting mods
Old 07-30-2016, 02:05 PM
Hotrodder

Sounds good, I've thought about doing this sometime too, guess I just need to go ahead and do it..
2011 GMC CCSB Efi live by Ridgerunner, 5" exhaust, full EGR delete, 10mm cp3 conversion, and a Borgwarner S463 single turbo with WCFab y-bridge and pipes.. Mishimoto CAC and a built transmission by WCFab with SC kit and 1058 convertor. (retired from work)

2017 GMC CCSB L5P, bought Jan. 17. New color called dark slate metallic.
Old 07-30-2016, 02:52 PM
Hotrodder

Its hard to tell anything at WOT but when rolling into it from low rpm it seems more responsive. Less smoke more turbo. I see Wherli did some work on your truck. Where are you located?
Exergy LBZ Sportsman
Built Trans
Built front end
Other supporting mods
Old 07-30-2016, 04:50 PM
Hotrodder

In northern MS. I've only taken my truck there once for my transmission build early this year. Rest of stuff I did myself.

But yeah I'd like a little better response when I'm rolling into it for sure..
2011 GMC CCSB Efi live by Ridgerunner, 5" exhaust, full EGR delete, 10mm cp3 conversion, and a Borgwarner S463 single turbo with WCFab y-bridge and pipes.. Mishimoto CAC and a built transmission by WCFab with SC kit and 1058 convertor. (retired from work)

2017 GMC CCSB L5P, bought Jan. 17. New color called dark slate metallic.