Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 01-08-2017, 08:26 AM
FNG

Default Cummins owners...

Last july I was comming home from work on the back roads it was a good day I even had my windows rolled down just listening the the engine. I pulled onto my road which is a very hilly curvy road. Well a 3rd gen cummins which had an outrageous 10 inch tip on his stock exhaust decided he was gonna come on the same road and ride my ass and roll obnoxious amounts of "coal" and continue to piss me off (I couldnt see half the dudes hood in my rearview mirror he was that close) anyways so I pull up to the stop sign on my road and just sit there hoping to hell he just go around. No whats he do he pulls up beside me and revs it up... soo we all know what happens haha. We do the look and both mash it in front of this amish farm and everyones just staring he gets the jump but in about 70 feet I take him and im so into this I forgot how bad the bridge ahead of us is humped. He dissapears and I start laughing then see the bridge and I about lock this thing up but it aint enough hells bells I hit the bridge, clear the bridge about shit myself when it lands and rips the steering wheel out of my hands luckily I regained control. I stop and this guy pulls up his eyes are huge and mine also. He just says "damn... I want a duramax now" proudest moment of my lb7 at that time!

2004 ecsb lb7 transfer case pump upgrade, 3inch mbrp dp, 4 inch dp back mbrp, suncoast built trans, fleece intake, ppe boost valve, soon to be efi live, 40 over inj, twins, new bottom end.
You best damn beleive I love my guns, trucks, and woman.

Last edited by c01t; 01-08-2017 at 10:11 AM. Reason: I cant spell
Old 01-08-2017, 09:18 AM
you never had your car.

Nice kill!
Arp studs and grade c's, welded water pump, 45% nozzles, bolted mounts, weighted Dual disc south bend, efi live, fass, sportsman, afe intake elbow, 3 inch bridge and cold side ic pipe, pcv reroute and egr delete, 4" fenderwell dump exhaust, caltracs, and a lincoln locker, weight reduction
285/60/17 toyo proxes on lmm wheels
Down on 2 leaves, t bolts gone.

new best
12.310 @111.52mph 1.79 60ft stock turbo
Instagram-636zf6
Old 01-08-2017, 10:15 AM
Am I doing this right?

Cummins Divas.....smh
Did you howl "yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaa!!!"
Nice kill!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LLY Exhaust craigs performance, FASS lift pump, PPE tune, level kit enough plasti dip to supply Home Depot, edge cts
Old 01-08-2017, 10:31 AM
Hotrodder

Good job Bo Duke!
Old 01-08-2017, 10:57 AM
It will probably break

My question is with all the coal he was rolling how much HP do you think he was making?
Stock fuel/ Air (for now)

13.6 @ 106mph

Work in progress
Old 01-08-2017, 11:41 AM
FNG

Yea I wasnt tryin to hazard county it but im sure it looked badass I yelled something but it werent yehaw haha. Id say he a diablo puck and a rag over the intake...so maybe less than stock?? Lmao

2004 ecsb lb7 transfer case pump upgrade, 3inch mbrp dp, 4 inch dp back mbrp, suncoast built trans, fleece intake, ppe boost valve, edge juice w/a, fass 150, poleyurethane bushings, soon to be efi live, 40 over inj, twins, new bottom end.

You best damn beleive I love my guns, trucks, and woman.

Last edited by c01t; 01-08-2017 at 11:47 AM.