Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 09-22-2017, 08:15 AM
Hotrodder

Default Built 2002 LB7

Engine:
17,000 miles on a full built motor from Custom Auto. Carrillo rods, Mahle cast pistons, Empire Alt Fire stage one cam, pushrods, valve springs, threaded injector cups, arp main and head studs, pinned main caps, clevite bearings, merchant Auto welded water pump, keyed crank and cam, Custom Auto manifolds and up pipes. Motor should support 1200hp

Air:
HT Turbo Promax 64 SX-E with gated .83 T4 housing paired with custom 478 FMW/96/1.15 T6. t4 cast pedestal and SDP Twins custom piping in Bronze Chrome Mishimoto intercooler.

Fuel:
60% Exergy injectors, 12mm CP3 pump, Airdog 150, new injector lines and relocated ficm with high flow fuel lines.

Trans:
Alligator Stage V kit with ML converter, deep pan, PPE transfer case support, ppe pump rub kit, BD Tapshifter

Chassis:
Mishimoto radiator and hoses, BD dual stacked trans cooler, high flow DRP trans lines, Move steel bumper, dual led fog lights, 20" led bar, hid headlights, bushwacker flares, Kryptonite upper control arms, Kryptonite stage 3 steering kit with death grip idler, tie rods, straight centerlink, new AC Delco power steering pump, Strictly Diesel no leak lines, rear suspension Airlift airbags

Suspension:
Zone leveling kit with new shocks, Longhorn traction bars, 295/55R20 Toyo AT Xtreme tires on 20x9 Sota SSD with powder coated beadlock to match turbo kit,

Extras:
Lorado tonneau cover, turnover gooseneck hitch, cowl hood, billet grille, all new headlight, corners, and tail lenses. PPE rear diff cover, pioneer deck, rear seat overhead DVD player, Edge Insight CTS2 monitor with a host of EAS accessories including egt, low pressure boost, overall boost, exhaust back pressure, charge air temp, fog and light bar switching, high pressure turbo shaft speed.
Truck was just recently live tuned by Idaho Rob at ATP Trucks and made 780hp on his Dyno with very conservative tuning. Daily driver and my towing tune made 644hp. Truck is setup to tow and does it extremely well. Will also run low 12's at the track as is. Wouldn't need much modification to go 10's

175,000 on the odometer, but virtually everything on the truck has been replaced/upgraded within the last two years. I've had the truck 5 years and bought it with 95,000. I've got tons of pictures and information on the truck build since I've owned it. Truck needs nothing and I love driving it, just ready to move onto a new project. Please no low ballers. I'm asking what I think this truck is worth and am open to discussion/offers with anyone serious enough to understand what they're buying. I don't visit the site much, be best to email me for more details and pictures

Asking $33,000
jacobwhitedma@gmail.com

Last edited by JDub; 09-22-2017 at 03:03 PM.
Old 09-22-2017, 08:57 AM
Just Learning

I don't see a price

"Vern" 2002 Reg can (with a cap) 300,000 original miles. Lowered, tuned, sold to some jackass who blew it up instantly.

"Vendetta" Nobody knows but she gonna eat

You cant put a price on fun
Old 09-22-2017, 03:04 PM
Hotrodder

Sorry, thought that was there. Asking $33,000
Old 09-26-2017, 12:57 AM
Hotrodder

That's a savage truck

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2017, 04:05 AM
2nd place is last

Ever had it on the dyno with that setup ? How quick does that 364.5 spool in the valley ?
Old 09-26-2017, 04:45 AM
Hotrodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymax36 View Post
Ever had it on the dyno with that setup ? How quick does that 364.5 spool in the valley ?
Second paragraph from bottom of his original post says 780 with conservative tuning..
2011 GMC CCSB Efi live by Ridgerunner, 5" exhaust, full EGR delete, 10mm cp3 conversion, and a Borgwarner S463 single turbo with WCFab y-bridge and pipes.. Mishimoto CAC and a built transmission by WCFab with SC kit and 1058 convertor. (retired from work)

2017 GMC CCSB L5P, bought Jan. 17. New color called dark slate metallic.
Old 09-26-2017, 04:48 AM
2nd place is last

No need for the attitude, I didn't see those details when I read it the first time.
Old 09-26-2017, 10:34 AM
Hotrodder

I remember when this truck was bone stock It is a very solid/smart build. Always one of my favorites. Bump it up.
Old 09-27-2017, 06:20 PM
Hotrodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymax36 View Post
Truck spools and drives awesome with this turbo setup