Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 01-11-2018, 08:06 PM
Gearhead

Default Hello

Hey guys new guy here. Just picked up a 07 classic lbz ccsb fully loaded truck! Truck ain't perfect or a beauty queen but runs very strong and was owned buy a guy that only used it to pull his rzr trailer.

Anyways I've already talked to bunch of you guys on my efi tuning learning but have to say amazed at how helpful people have been.

I'm coming from a long line of Cummins have built 3 12 valves including making a 2wd single cab short bed. Man that was a fun truck. My most recent Cummins was 06 that I converted to a 6 speed, and a 63 billet wheel turbo. Was the most reliable truck I've owned to date. But sold that to my little brother and decided it was time for a change and so far couldn't be happier.

I plan to run on wvo as we have for about 12 years now but never on a dirty so we'll see how it goes
Old 01-11-2018, 08:35 PM
SQUIRREL TRYN TO GET A NUT

Welcome!
I would love to have a shorty truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4" MBRP TB AXLE DUMP, EFI IDAHO ROB, PPE RAIL PLUG, S&B AIR, PPE TRANS COOLER, FLEECE TRANS LINES, AIRDOGG 165, EDGE CTS, KRYPTONITE STEERING RODS AND KRYPTONITE IDLER, COGNITO STEERING BRACES, COGNITO DIFF MOUNT, BARS TURNED DOWN AND DROP SHACKLES ON REAR, ALL OTHER PM (REROUTES AND DELETES) PAINT PAINT PAINT

2004.5 LLY :SOLD 2/15
5" TB EXHAUST, FASS LIFT PUMP, PPE TUNE, PUMP RUB, MOUTHPIECE, PAINT PAINT AND PAINT
Old 01-12-2018, 06:59 AM
Ghost in the Machine

Privately owned since August 2006.