Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 06-15-2015, 02:09 PM
<--- slippery roads

Default Bluetooth DSP-5 switch IS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Well the exciting time as come...early this morning, Apple completed review of our Bluetooth DSP-5 app, and it has been fully approved!

Control your DSP-5 tunes right from your iPhone wirelessly! No need to mount switches on the dash, drill holes, etc.

You can download the app for FREE on the iTunes App Store right here. https://appsto.re/us/7-6w7.1

Works on all 2001-2010 EFILive-tuned Duramax's. You do NOT have to update your tunes, or change any settings...the Bluetooth DSP-5 switch is 100% plug and play.

If you want to keep both switches wired up, you can do that as well...in the event that you lose your phone, etc.

Introductory price is $149 through the end of June only!

http://www.btdieselworks.com/collect...h-dsp-5-switch

Requires iPhone 4s or newer (5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 plus) running iOS 7.1 or later. Also works on iPod Touch!

Android support is coming soon, stay tuned!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BT_DSP_RELEASE.jpg (210.0 KB, 119 views)
File Type: png IMG_7748.PNG (80.8 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg BTDW_SPLASH_3.jpg (66.5 KB, 95 views)
File Type: png IMG_7871.PNG (75.1 KB, 84 views)
File Type: png IMG_7747.PNG (105.0 KB, 91 views)

2012 Denali - R&D testbed for upcoming new products.....
2005 Silverado LT - Blown up/broken too many engines and parts to care about making it fast anymore, so its back to mostly stock - The best names in the industry for parts/advice/help...MikeL.Guy-SoCal.Rob-ATP.Evan-Limitless.McRat.BigDipper.Bobo.Tony-RRDP.Fingers.Eric-MA.EFILive...

BT DieselWorks, LLC - EFILive tuning - Duramax/Allison/gasser STANDALONE HARNESSES - Allison lockup controllers - Allison tapshift kits - Digital DSP-5 switches - full assortment of great electronic improvements and gadgets for your GM truck/SUV

All products available for sale through our online store at www.btdieselworks.com

Be sure to "like" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BTDWorks
Be sure to "follow" us on Instagram @btdieselworks
Old 06-15-2015, 02:24 PM
Hotrodder

That's awesome!
Old 06-15-2015, 02:37 PM
WTF!

Cooooooome on android! I'll be waiting for that release!

2017 Chevy "Sport" 2500hd CCSB ltz stocker

2006 Chevy LBZ - Deleted, 5" Magnaflow, Airdog II 165 4g.

2006 Chevy lbz LT ccsb 360,000 and counting..
5" exhaust, CAI...custom hail damage, peeling paint, etc...

2016 GMC 1500 slt 6.2ltr -wife's ride-

Sold
2016 Denali HD~tuned deleted
05 LLY CCSB~EPR compounds, cognito stuff, DDD Tuning, etc..

Old 06-15-2015, 03:16 PM
Gearhead

That is pretty sweet. I was going to begin work on a digital switch, but this is so sweet I may just hold out fkr android support.

2007 LMM/Alli CCSB (SOLD)
downpipe/5" exhaust
Zone Offroad 3" lift
33s on H2s
Old 06-15-2015, 03:56 PM
Cummin Stroke this Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMax View Post
Cooooooome on android! I'll be waiting for that release!
X2 Hussle on that android app!!!
Old 06-15-2015, 05:18 PM
Why do I keep doing this?

Ben, Ive known you 10 years, and you never cease to amaze me. Look forward to the Android app.

"Flyin' Brick" 1999 Chevy 1500 RC/SB 2wd -- in progress
2014 Chevy Cruze Diesel -- the DD

Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights do make a left.

Reality is a matter of perspective.

This forum isn't for the weak of heart.....or wallet.

From mufflerguy on yb,
"Lets build a race car they said. Itll be fun they said. I don't know who "they" are.........but they need a good punch in the face!"
Old 06-15-2015, 05:23 PM
Hotrodder

Do you just splice this into the existing dsp5 switch wires of you want to have them both?

Alive 11/15/13: lowered, Built motor, s475, plenty of fuel, plenty of spray. Tune 3 fuel only 11.84 @114, Tune 5 little bit of spray 11.45 @ 121. Both times with melted turbine wheel, loose turbo from pedestal with blown out flange gasket. .
Old 06-15-2015, 05:28 PM
<--- slippery roads

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinton View Post
Do you just splice this into the existing dsp5 switch wires of you want to have them both?
Yes, you can just wire up a little double-throw toggle switch in-line with the two modules (bluetooth switch and rotary switch), and then you can easily toggle between the two switches, in case you lose your phone etc.

Ben

2005 Silverado LT - Blown up/broken too many engines and parts to care about making it fast anymore, so its back to mostly stock - The best names in the industry for parts/advice/help...MikeL.Guy-SoCal.Rob-ATP.Evan-Limitless.McRat.BigDipper.Bobo.Tony-RRDP.Fingers.Eric-MA.EFILive...

BT DieselWorks, LLC - EFILive tuning - Duramax/Allison/gasser STANDALONE HARNESSES - Allison lockup controllers - Allison tapshift kits - Digital DSP-5 switches - full assortment of great electronic improvements and gadgets for your GM truck/SUV

All products available for sale through our online store at www.btdieselworks.com

Old 06-15-2015, 05:31 PM
Hotrodder

Nice! Now people have a excuse for being on there phones while driving if they get pulled over. "Officer I was just changing tunes!!" Lol.

Alive 11/15/13: lowered, Built motor, s475, plenty of fuel, plenty of spray. Tune 3 fuel only 11.84 @114, Tune 5 little bit of spray 11.45 @ 121. Both times with melted turbine wheel, loose turbo from pedestal with blown out flange gasket. .
Old 06-15-2015, 05:33 PM
<--- slippery roads

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBac View Post
Ben, Ive known you 10 years, and you never cease to amaze me. Look forward to the Android app.
Thanks Tom!

A MASSIVE amount of work, time, and money has gone into this project, so now that its completed and released, it will be nice to take a bit of a breather.

Android app development has already started!! The good news is that a lot of the hard work has already been done, so the Android app will take much less time to get released than the iOS app has taken.

Old 06-16-2015, 08:18 AM
FNG

How about instead of building more stupid crap like this, you focus on your customer service of people that have bought stuff ie lockup boxes that don't work at all, but you never answer your phone or care I guess, just take the money and run. Huh is dmitri your homeboy? just my two cents Chief
Old 06-16-2015, 11:15 AM
<--- slippery roads

Quote:
Originally Posted by marge02 View Post
How about instead of building more stupid crap like this, you focus on your customer service of people that have bought stuff ie lockup boxes that don't work at all, but you never answer your phone or care I guess, just take the money and run. Huh is dmitri your homeboy? just my two cents Chief
Did you try emailing me...? Who are you?

Old 06-16-2015, 11:37 AM
Boyd

Marge you haven't even met d or anyone else off this form.. For all we know you own a 86 Chevy and ordered tunes for it. Fill out your sig and act like a man or tell your parents to buy a different lock up box. Pretty shitty way to go about business. There are enough douches that troll.
Old 06-16-2015, 01:07 PM
FNG

Well for starters it was a while back, Got it from Rob, emailed and called you as did Rob. He was up standing enough to send another one he had on the shelf to try and it did the same thing. The last email you told me to check all the wiring which I did. I did research on the issue before even contacting you or atp trucks.
Old 06-16-2015, 01:10 PM
<--- slippery roads

Quote:
Originally Posted by marge02 View Post
Well for starters it was a while back, Got it from Rob, emailed and called you as did Rob. He was up standing enough to send another one he had on the shelf to try and it did the same thing. The last email you told me to check all the wiring which I did. I did research on the issue before even contacting you or atp trucks.
Yeah ok and how long ago was this? When was the last time you tried contacting me?? What was the last email you sent me?