Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 03-13-2012, 07:37 AM
<--- slippery roads

Default BT DieselWorks lockup controller installation instructions UPDATED

Attached here are the installation instructions for all of my Allison lockup controllers in Acrobat/PDF format. There have been a couple instances where people needed an additional copy of the lockup controller installation instructions ASAP. Rather than having to wait for me to email you back individually with the installation-instructions PDF, I have attached it so you can re-download another copy whenever you want.

See below for 5-speed LB7/LLY, 6-speed LBZ, and 6-speed LMM lockup controller installation-instructions.

thanks,
Ben

2012 Denali - R&D testbed for upcoming new products.....
2005 Silverado LT - Blown up/broken too many engines and parts to care about making it fast anymore, so its back to mostly stock - The best names in the industry for parts/advice/help...MikeL.Guy-SoCal.Rob-ATP.Evan-Limitless.McRat.BigDipper.Bobo.Tony-RRDP.Fingers.Eric-MA.EFILive...

BT DieselWorks, LLC - EFILive tuning - Duramax/Allison/gasser STANDALONE HARNESSES - Allison lockup controllers - Allison tapshift kits - Digital DSP-5 switches - full assortment of great electronic improvements and gadgets for your GM truck/SUV

All products available for sale through our online store at www.btdieselworks.com

Be sure to "like" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BTDWorks
Be sure to "follow" us on Instagram @btdieselworks
Old 06-20-2012, 08:33 PM
<--- slippery roads

Default Updated instructions

I apologize for the confusion regarding wiring my newest lockup controllers! I put a lot of time into writing the instructions and I try to be as thorough as possible...hopefully Im not too thorough though, I worry that I might put people to sleep with my long-winded installation description.

Here are fully updated/revised installation instructions for the newest version lockup controllers.

The newest version lockup controllers are easily distinguished by their modular (disconnectable) main harness. If your lockup controller has a large 12-pin Molex connector on one side, and an RJ11 (telephone jack) plug on the opposite, then you have the newest version and these instructions are for you.

thanks
Ben

2012 Denali - R&D testbed for upcoming new products.....
2005 Silverado LT - Blown up/broken too many engines and parts to care about making it fast anymore, so its back to mostly stock - The best names in the industry for parts/advice/help...MikeL.Guy-SoCal.Rob-ATP.Evan-Limitless.McRat.BigDipper.Bobo.Tony-RRDP.Fingers.Eric-MA.EFILive...

BT DieselWorks, LLC - EFILive tuning - Duramax/Allison/gasser STANDALONE HARNESSES - Allison lockup controllers - Allison tapshift kits - Digital DSP-5 switches - full assortment of great electronic improvements and gadgets for your GM truck/SUV

All products available for sale through our online store at www.btdieselworks.com

Be sure to "like" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BTDWorks
Be sure to "follow" us on Instagram @btdieselworks
Closed Thread