Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 02-23-2017, 04:29 PM
Gearhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004LB7 View Post
I believe this is specifically for trucks that have a PTO switch

Oh yea. Wasn't aware of that switch.

Sent via Google Deplorable tracking services.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:53 AM
<--- slippery roads

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAX102 View Post
Oh yea. Wasn't aware of that switch.

Sent via Google Deplorable tracking services.
Yes, those are PTO controls, for cab/chassis trucks only.

2012 Denali - R&D testbed for upcoming new products.....
2005 Silverado LT - Blown up/broken too many engines and parts to care about making it fast anymore, so its back to mostly stock - The best names in the industry for parts/advice/help...MikeL.Guy-SoCal.Rob-ATP.Evan-Limitless.McRat.BigDipper.Bobo.Tony-RRDP.Fingers.Eric-MA.EFILive...

BT DieselWorks, LLC - EFILive tuning - Duramax/Allison/gasser STANDALONE HARNESSES - Allison lockup controllers - Allison tapshift kits - Digital DSP-5 switches - full assortment of great electronic improvements and gadgets for your GM truck/SUV

All products available for sale through our online store at www.btdieselworks.com

Be sure to "like" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BTDWorks
Be sure to "follow" us on Instagram @btdieselworks
Old 03-10-2017, 08:21 PM
FNG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbin_22 View Post
Got a few questions
5. Can you enable the 4wd light to come on in the IC like the manual Tcase trucks get? Hate that it's only the light on the knob.
As Ben stated, this is controlled by the cluster programming. The short answer is yes it can be done. Just need the proper calibration file and hardware to program it with.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:45 PM
Hotrodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbin_22 View Post
Regarding the IPC backlight questions

#07-08-49-029A: Instrument Panel (IP) Gauges/Gages Difficult to Read or See, Poor Backlighting (Replace IP and Program) - (Jul 1, 2011)

Posted Image
Subject: Instrument Panel (IP) Gauges/Gauges Difficult to Read or See, Poor Backlighting (Replace IP and Program)

Models: 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe
2007 GMC Sierra, Sierra Denali, Yukon, Yukon Denali, Yukon XL, Yukon Denali XL
This bulletin is being revised to reflect the latest Utility software part number. Please discard Corporate Bulletin Number 07-08-49-029 (Section 08 — Body and Accessories).
Condition

Some customers may comment that the instrument panel (IP) gauges are difficult to read due to poor backlighting. This condition does not affect the IP cluster operation.
Correction
Important:

• DO NOT program the service software into existing 2007 clusters. The service software is designed to work only with the 2008 cluster hardware, which includes a new microprocessor.
• For IP clusters replaced/programmed due to a customer concern of poor backlighting, warranty claims must be submitted using the labor operation listed in this bulletin. Refer to the Warranty Section for more information.
• Program the replacement IPC using TIS2WEB Pass-Thru Programming. Select “I/PC” from the Supported Controllers table in TIS2WEB to complete the programming. DO NOT select I/PC Set-up. Mileage and/or Engine Hours must be set by the ESC's prior to installing the IP in the vehicle.
• DENALI CUSTOMER'S ONLY – Please advise the customer that 2008 Denali clusters are not available. In order to correct this condition, a 2008 Yukon or Sierra cluster will have to be installed in the vehicle. The customer must advise the dealer whether they wish to keep the current 2007 Denali cluster or replace it with a 2008 Yukon or Sierra cluster (which will correct the condition).

Notice: Programming a 2007 cluster with the 2008 service software can drain the battery and potentially cause a “no start” condition.
If the customer is dissatisfied with the IP cluster visibility, the current (2007) cluster should be replaced with the 2008 hardware/software. Refer to the charts listed in the Parts Information section of this bulletin to determine the new IP cluster and software part numbers.
Thanks for that it answers a lot of questions!
Old 03-11-2017, 01:34 AM
Hotrodder

Nice work and very cool! Any chance you can disable the mirrors from automatically dimming at night?
Old 05-23-2017, 06:28 AM
FNG

Would you be able to disable the memory function in the mirrors? I just swapped to tow mirrors and when ever I unlock my truck the drivers mirror goes crazy. The old mirrors were power folding, heated, turn signal, and memory. The new ones are everything but powerfolding and memory.
Old 05-24-2017, 06:40 AM
<--- slippery roads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rymac View Post
Would you be able to disable the memory function in the mirrors? I just swapped to tow mirrors and when ever I unlock my truck the drivers mirror goes crazy. The old mirrors were power folding, heated, turn signal, and memory. The new ones are everything but powerfolding and memory.
You can set it to not recall mirror function when you unlock the truck via the DIC buttons....its somewhere in the settings.

But the mirror will still go crazy if you press the memory 1/2 button on the door to recall memory seat settings.

To fix that, you'll have to reprogram the drivers door module and passenger door module. EFILive cant do this because the DDM and PDM are only on low speed GMLAN. The Autocal/V2 can only communicate on high speed GMLAN.

2012 Denali - R&D testbed for upcoming new products.....
2005 Silverado LT - Blown up/broken too many engines and parts to care about making it fast anymore, so its back to mostly stock - The best names in the industry for parts/advice/help...MikeL.Guy-SoCal.Rob-ATP.Evan-Limitless.McRat.BigDipper.Bobo.Tony-RRDP.Fingers.Eric-MA.EFILive...

BT DieselWorks, LLC - EFILive tuning - Duramax/Allison/gasser STANDALONE HARNESSES - Allison lockup controllers - Allison tapshift kits - Digital DSP-5 switches - full assortment of great electronic improvements and gadgets for your GM truck/SUV

All products available for sale through our online store at www.btdieselworks.com

Be sure to "like" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BTDWorks
Be sure to "follow" us on Instagram @btdieselworks
Old 05-24-2017, 08:41 AM
Im a Garrett Nut Swinger

I have a denali with navigation, fan you get rid of the beep sound? I HATE it, everytime you press something on the screen.... Beep beep beep. That alone would justify the price.
8" Fabtech lift 37x13.5/20 tires....Mike L trans....some go fast goodies
13.20@106mph

'06 Jetta TDI
Old 05-24-2017, 12:32 PM
Turning it back up!

There is a a setting in my Nav to turn the beep off
Carrillos, Fingers 16.5:1 Cast Pistons, 3388AF Cam, PPE Dual CP3's, Exergy 200% inj, Danvile Billet 72R, HSP tripples/2-SXE369's, Limitless Diesel All Billet Comp Trans with LD TC, DHD lock up, Air Dog, Banks, RDL, CalTracs, QA1, M/A, Isspro, Novakanes/420's, 30x14 cheaters
Tuning from Mark@Danville

1,101HP/1727ftlbs
6.72@108 1/8
10.41@133 1/4
Old 05-24-2017, 04:56 PM
FNG

What was the part number for the cargo light control to control the bed lights separately ?