Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 11-03-2014, 06:01 AM
Vendor

You instant center cluster seams a little high. Might wanna draw up a map before you finish with the project.
Old 11-03-2014, 06:53 AM
yerp

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickDLance View Post
You instant center cluster seams a little high. Might wanna draw up a map before you finish with the project.
Considering the truck is 4x4 and how with much weight will be on the rear wheels even if the 4 link was setup absolutely perfect I doubt we would see much gain. The only thing we are concerned with is keeping it from squatting. Thanks for your input it's appreciated . How is your drag truck coming along haven't heard anything about it in a while?

Last edited by Evan@LimitlessDiesel; 11-03-2014 at 07:35 AM.
Old 11-03-2014, 02:18 PM
Vendor

They have a ton of software out now to help figure all that out but because of the unique challenges of our particular trucks you are going places very few have ever been, and been there right.

Also be sure to tie the upper rear coil over mounts in good. If you're going to carry the whole weight of the truck back there it needs to hold up.

Good Luck and have fun!

My project is sitting in the field right now. Our local drag strip closed and leaves me with some substantial driving to get to a play ground. LOL!
Old 11-03-2014, 02:29 PM
yerp

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickDLance View Post
They have a ton of software out now to help figure all that out but because of the unique challenges of our particular trucks you are going places very few have ever been, and been there right.

Also be sure to tie the upper rear coil over mounts in good. If you're going to carry the whole weight of the truck back there it needs to hold up.

Good Luck and have fun!

My project is sitting in the field right now. Our local drag strip closed and leaves me with some substantial driving to get to a play ground. LOL!
I'm by no means anywhere near a expert on 4 links. Before I started I did as much research as possible and have continued to so. Thats the best I can do for now. It will be a learning experience but i'm looking forward to it. Thanks for the input.