Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
  #16  
Old 10-14-2016, 11:24 AM
RickDLance's Avatar
RickDLance RickDLance is offline
Vendor
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,060
Default

I keep posting in your section??? Now you're lying to yourself and everyone here. I had only posted in your section a grand total of once. And that is what we're talking about. I posted there a second time when you deleted my first post and it still wasn't derogatory.

Maybe the reason you get attacked here and on other sites is because you lie, and you can't back up your claims. Just all around deceitful. I know I don't have that problem anywhere I post.
__________________
www.ProFabPerformance.com

Sale!! Use code dd10 for 10% off!!

We also handle S & B filters, Air Dog lift pumps, American Eagle wheels, and Kraftwerks Superchargers.

On my 20th Duramax & still Loving them!

Last edited by RickDLance; 10-14-2016 at 02:25 PM.
  #17  
Old 10-14-2016, 11:28 AM
RickDLance's Avatar
RickDLance RickDLance is offline
Vendor
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,060
Default

Why don't one of the mods here copy and paste my 2 posts here for all to see. That way they'll know who the scorned ex is in this argument is.
__________________
www.ProFabPerformance.com

Sale!! Use code dd10 for 10% off!!

We also handle S & B filters, Air Dog lift pumps, American Eagle wheels, and Kraftwerks Superchargers.

On my 20th Duramax & still Loving them!
  #18  
Old 10-14-2016, 11:28 AM
Digmax Digmax is offline
Hotrodder
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 266
Default

Girls Girls.................

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
  #19  
Old 10-14-2016, 11:30 AM
Slowmax's Avatar
Slowmax Slowmax is offline
Build what others' won't
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 464
Default

Dan came in here and, used his admin privilege's to harass another vendor on here. And being a vendor/admin has conducted his self in a manor that is totally unprofessional. Just because your upset to be called on your bullshit, don't get so defensive and attack like a true Clinton. Bring the Data and Fact's we all want to see first.
__________________
02 Silverado 4 inch turbo back exhaust with muff, A.E.M intake with cone filter, EFi live.
  #20  
Old 10-14-2016, 11:30 AM
DMAX Slim's Avatar
DMAX Slim DMAX Slim is offline
Making chips or sparks
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: U.S.
Posts: 848
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickDLance View Post
Why don't one of the mods here copy and paste my 2 posts here for all to see. That way they'll know who the scorned ex is in this argument is.
Better yet why don't one of the mods change the name of this thread to "the mother in law thread"? There's a whole lot of bitchin going on but nothings being said.
__________________
2003 CC/SB LB7 "The Ole Heifer"
1056-Suncoast internals
Built by SMR Diesel Performance
1993 GMC Sonoma 4WD V6 D.D.
Jesus Is The Only Way!
2002 RC/LB LB7~~Sold~~


  #21  
Old 10-14-2016, 11:30 AM
Dan@PPE's Avatar
Dan@PPE Dan@PPE is offline
Diesel Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: So Cal.
Posts: 2,570

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digmax View Post
Girls Girls.................

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
__________________
2500HD CC/SB LB7 2 Wheel drive 950+ RWHP
11.17@126 in the 1/4 with a 7.2x@100 in the 1/8th.
NEW BEST in the 1/8th 6.95@102, 10's Here I come!!

2500HD CC/LB LB7 4X4, Towpig

2500HD RC/LB 4X4.............. 9 seconds of fury!!!

Pushing the D to the MAX........
  #22  
Old 10-14-2016, 11:32 AM
RickDLance's Avatar
RickDLance RickDLance is offline
Vendor
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,060
Default

I'll stop when Dan admits that he over reacted in deleting my post and that he hid behind the rules that he actually doesn't follow or enforce fairly to cover it.

He doesn't have to admit to any of the other questionable stuff he's done to me and mine in the past. Just the most current.
__________________
www.ProFabPerformance.com

Sale!! Use code dd10 for 10% off!!

We also handle S & B filters, Air Dog lift pumps, American Eagle wheels, and Kraftwerks Superchargers.

On my 20th Duramax & still Loving them!
  #23  
Old 10-14-2016, 11:34 AM
Dan@PPE's Avatar
Dan@PPE Dan@PPE is offline
Diesel Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: So Cal.
Posts: 2,570

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickDLance View Post
It was not one of them being a dick. It was Dan. You would have thought I was trying to copy there product! LOL

That's the problem with Vendors being the admin on their own section. They tend to fire first and never ask questions later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowmax View Post
Dan came in here and, used his admin privilege's to harass another vendor on here. And being a vendor/admin has conducted his self in a manor that is totally unprofessional. Just because your upset to be called on your bullshit, don't get so defensive and attack like a true Clinton. Bring the Data and Fact's we all want to see first.
Really??? where did you dream this up at??? please provide PROOF of your statement.
__________________
2500HD CC/SB LB7 2 Wheel drive 950+ RWHP
11.17@126 in the 1/4 with a 7.2x@100 in the 1/8th.
NEW BEST in the 1/8th 6.95@102, 10's Here I come!!

2500HD CC/LB LB7 4X4, Towpig

2500HD RC/LB 4X4.............. 9 seconds of fury!!!

Pushing the D to the MAX........
  #24  
Old 10-14-2016, 11:39 AM
DMAX Slim's Avatar
DMAX Slim DMAX Slim is offline
Making chips or sparks
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: U.S.
Posts: 848
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRat View Post
Greetings Rick,

Vendors are held to a higher standard than other members.

Vendors on this site are here to assist members in finding parts and services for their Duramax powered vehicles.

Vendors are not here to fight with each other. This is not the Election '16, it's an enthusiast site.

Vendors are not to post in other vendor's forums, ever.

Just use common sense and not take life too seriously.

I wrote rules for this board 10 years ago, I'll see if I can find them. It doesn't come up much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickDLance View Post
I'll stop when Dan admits that he over reacted in deleting my post and that he hid behind the rules that he actually doesn't follow or enforce fairly to cover it.

He doesn't have to admit to any of the other questionable stuff he's done to me and mine in the past. Just the most current.


Remember, when you point the finger at someone you always have some pointing back at you
__________________
2003 CC/SB LB7 "The Ole Heifer"
1056-Suncoast internals
Built by SMR Diesel Performance
1993 GMC Sonoma 4WD V6 D.D.
Jesus Is The Only Way!
2002 RC/LB LB7~~Sold~~


  #25  
Old 10-14-2016, 11:41 AM
Dan@PPE's Avatar
Dan@PPE Dan@PPE is offline
Diesel Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: So Cal.
Posts: 2,570

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickDLance View Post
I keep posting in your section??? Now you're lying to yourself and everyone here. I have posted in your section a grand total of once. And that is what we're talking about. I posted there a second time when you deleted my first post and it still wasn't derogatory.

Maybe the reason you get attacked here and on other sites is because you lie, and you can't back up your claims. Just all around deceitful. I know I don't have that problem anywhere I post.
So which is it?? OK never mind... it's whatever you say it is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickDLance View Post
I'll stop when Dan admits that he over reacted in deleting my post and that he hid behind the rules that he actually doesn't follow and enforce to cover it.

He doesn't have to admit to any of the other questionable stuff he's done to me and mine in the past. Just the most current.
What did I overreact too? You breaking the rules? So I am the "bad guy" because you WONT follow the rules???? Now I HAVE to apologies for YOUR mistake.... GIVE ME A BREAK (or just a breakup)....
__________________
2500HD CC/SB LB7 2 Wheel drive 950+ RWHP
11.17@126 in the 1/4 with a 7.2x@100 in the 1/8th.
NEW BEST in the 1/8th 6.95@102, 10's Here I come!!

2500HD CC/LB LB7 4X4, Towpig

2500HD RC/LB 4X4.............. 9 seconds of fury!!!

Pushing the D to the MAX........
  #26  
Old 10-14-2016, 11:42 AM
RickDLance's Avatar
RickDLance RickDLance is offline
Vendor
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,060
Default

Proof of what? It show's in the attachment he posted that you edited it.

What else do you want?

An admin can prove that my post was deleted. That's simple enough. What else could you possibly want for proof.
__________________
www.ProFabPerformance.com

Sale!! Use code dd10 for 10% off!!

We also handle S & B filters, Air Dog lift pumps, American Eagle wheels, and Kraftwerks Superchargers.

On my 20th Duramax & still Loving them!
  #27  
Old 10-14-2016, 11:42 AM
Dan@PPE's Avatar
Dan@PPE Dan@PPE is offline
Diesel Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: So Cal.
Posts: 2,570

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAX Slim View Post
Remember, when you point the finger at someone you always have some pointing back at you
You too????? Please explain your comment.
__________________
2500HD CC/SB LB7 2 Wheel drive 950+ RWHP
11.17@126 in the 1/4 with a 7.2x@100 in the 1/8th.
NEW BEST in the 1/8th 6.95@102, 10's Here I come!!

2500HD CC/LB LB7 4X4, Towpig

2500HD RC/LB 4X4.............. 9 seconds of fury!!!

Pushing the D to the MAX........
  #28  
Old 10-14-2016, 11:43 AM
RickDLance's Avatar
RickDLance RickDLance is offline
Vendor
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,060
Default

Do you read & comprehend English Dan?
__________________
www.ProFabPerformance.com

Sale!! Use code dd10 for 10% off!!

We also handle S & B filters, Air Dog lift pumps, American Eagle wheels, and Kraftwerks Superchargers.

On my 20th Duramax & still Loving them!
  #29  
Old 10-14-2016, 11:45 AM
Dan@PPE's Avatar
Dan@PPE Dan@PPE is offline
Diesel Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: So Cal.
Posts: 2,570

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickDLance View Post
Proof of what? It show's in the attachment he posted that you edited it.

What else do you want?

An admin can prove that my post was deleted. That's simple enough. What else could you possibly want for proof.
that was not directed towards you.. Only quoted what YOU said (first shot across my bow).

But if the shoe fits!
__________________
2500HD CC/SB LB7 2 Wheel drive 950+ RWHP
11.17@126 in the 1/4 with a 7.2x@100 in the 1/8th.
NEW BEST in the 1/8th 6.95@102, 10's Here I come!!

2500HD CC/LB LB7 4X4, Towpig

2500HD RC/LB 4X4.............. 9 seconds of fury!!!

Pushing the D to the MAX........
  #30  
Old 10-14-2016, 11:46 AM
Slowmax's Avatar
Slowmax Slowmax is offline
Build what others' won't
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickDLance View Post
Do you read & comprehend English Dan?

No he only lies, twist's and answer question's with other questions'.
__________________
02 Silverado 4 inch turbo back exhaust with muff, A.E.M intake with cone filter, EFi live.
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors