Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
  #16  
Old 05-25-2018, 03:21 PM
LBZ's Avatar
LBZ LBZ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 9,893

Default Lml tuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by clrussell View Post
This is false. With the exception of UCC Iíve never waited longer than a day for a response with mark


Oh yeah? You know everything about everyone now do ya?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-25-2018, 04:06 PM
clrussell's Avatar
clrussell clrussell is online now
pro-procrastinator
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,894
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBZ View Post
Oh yeah? You know everything about everyone now do ya?
Let me rephrase :

This is not common in most expirences. I was stating my experience
__________________
17 GMC all terrain L5P, stock with dark windows

07 crew long classic- stolen
.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-25-2018, 04:32 PM
LBZ's Avatar
LBZ LBZ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 9,893

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clrussell View Post
Let me rephrase :



This is not common in most expirences. I was stating my experience


Thatís right. So how about just retracting the statement stating mine is false then cuz I have a buddy who is/was pretty pissed off recently about his experience. Typical or not.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-25-2018, 04:42 PM
clrussell's Avatar
clrussell clrussell is online now
pro-procrastinator
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,894
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBZ View Post
Thatís right. So how about just retracting the statement stating mine is false then cuz I have a buddy who is/was pretty pissed off recently about his experience. Typical or not.
I changed it to the word I should have used originally.
__________________
17 GMC all terrain L5P, stock with dark windows

07 crew long classic- stolen
.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-25-2018, 04:57 PM
LBZ's Avatar
LBZ LBZ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 9,893

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clrussell View Post
I changed it to the word I should have used originally.


Thanks

My experience is such that anyone that is worth a lick is usually hard to get ahold of. Except for Josh H and Mike L-they both answer the phone and are good!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 05-25-2018, 05:11 PM
clrussell's Avatar
clrussell clrussell is online now
pro-procrastinator
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,894
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBZ View Post
Thanks

My experience is such that anyone that is worth a lick is usually hard to get ahold of. Except for Josh H and Mike L-they both answer the phone and are good!
Agreed.
__________________
17 GMC all terrain L5P, stock with dark windows

07 crew long classic- stolen
.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-25-2018, 05:38 PM
MarkBroviak's Avatar
MarkBroviak MarkBroviak is offline
DMax Junkie

 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Danville Indiana
Posts: 1,622

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBZ View Post
Thatís right. So how about just retracting the statement stating mine is false then cuz I have a buddy who is/was pretty pissed off recently about his experience. Typical or not.
I'm sorry about your friend who I some how upset but I do my best and I am only one person so if that's not good enough then he should find someone who can make him happier. I work 80-100hrs a week and still can't make everyone happy and after 12 years in this industry I honestly can't give anymore of myself. I bend over backwards for my dealers and my good customer's but some people abuse this relationship and they get moved to the back of the line because of it. Again, I do the best I can but I am only one person so it is what it is.
__________________
06 LBZ "White Lightning" 2wd rclb DP built motor Carillo, 15.25:1 "Finger" Oval Pistons w/reliefs, Socal Titanium upgraded springs on Stock heads w/Socal Billet injector holddowns,ARP, head-main-rocker studs,Soca Billet mains& Dampner, Chromoly pushrds, DP B72mmstg2R1VGT/StainlessDiesel S472/87 1.0SS triples, DHD Cast SuperHighflow intake, Exergy 14mmCP3 & 250%inj,Fass, PPE Race Valve PPE Manifolds, Banks Technicooler, AFE Boost tube, SC GMax6 Goerend "G" Grizzly Locker 3.42 gears, 1198+++hp 2k+ftlbs
Current fastest pass 1.520 60ft 6.705@108.95mph 1/8th 10.242@140.11mph
Current Standing 1/2Mile record holder for Diesel Pickup @ 159.8mph
Made it on fastest DMax list with Single VGT and single cp3 fuel only! 1.589 60ft 6.9291@103mph 1/8th 10.96@127.76mph
Stock motor best 11.277@119mph B68mmStg2R 250%inj 12mmcp3

Wife's tow rig-08 LMM SierraHD SLT2 "Stormy" CCSB murdered out TCTStg2 Exergy 12mmcp3 1/8th 9.11@77.51 1/4-14.174@96.8mph
06 GP GXP 5.3L StealthGray Metallic
http://www.danvilleperformance.com
http://www.youtube.com/markbroviakdp
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6K...?feature=watch
Mark@DanvillePerformance.com
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-25-2018, 06:12 PM
Ne-max's Avatar
Ne-max Ne-max is online now
I like turtles
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: omaha ne
Posts: 2,697

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clrussell View Post
This is uncommon. With the exception of UCC Iíve never waited longer than a day for a response with mark
Mark was running around UCC with his lap top updating tunes left and right. Not to mention live tuning on the dyno. Spent time helping us out.

I have tried Kory, Rob and Tony. Robs tuning was great but customer service with Dustin sucked ass. Kory and Tony could never get my truck to quit hazing at idle. Rob and Marks tunes cleaned it right up.

I think many of these tuners get so big and it becomes to the point where it's not worth there time anymore doing actual "custom tunes". They like the basic simple stock dsp files.
__________________
2006 ccsb Lbz Tow rig
2006 rclb 6.6
The fun stuff. Built motor, trans, triples
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-25-2018, 06:33 PM
LBZ's Avatar
LBZ LBZ is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 9,893

Default Lml tuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkBroviak View Post
I'm sorry about your friend who I some how upset but I do my best and I am only one person so if that's not good enough then he should find someone who can make him happier. I work 80-100hrs a week and still can't make everyone happy and after 12 years in this industry I honestly can't give anymore of myself. I bend over backwards for my dealers and my good customer's but some people abuse this relationship and they get moved to the back of the line because of it. Again, I do the best I can but I am only one person so it is what it is.


Not knocking your efforts Mark. I know your busy. And your tuning speaks for itself IMO.

The problem in this case was that it was 100% not this guys fault what happened and while the tune, albeit wrong, was delivered in short order, after a week he still didnít have a replacement tune. And the fix was literally something that would take longer to open up the file than to fix the tune and he knew this which upset him.

An honest mistake Iím sure, but we get a short season up here for racing and playing around and delays for little stuff like this is frustrating.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors