Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week

Go Back   Duramax Diesels Forum > Buy & Sell > Garage Sale

Old 02-19-2017, 06:15 PM
Hotrodder

I've got good shape crew cab chrome steps/nerf bars you can have. Pretty sure they are Westin. Steps too not just bracket. Can't really see pic on cell but mine are the body mount steps.
Built front end
All the bolt ons
33x11.5 on 17x9 -12
HB/brake upgrades
Old 02-19-2017, 07:54 PM
Why do I keep doing this?

Rob, do you want to send me the one bracket you do have, so I can take it to my fab guys and have a mirror one made?

"Flyin' Brick" 1999 Chevy 1500 RC/SB 2wd -- in progress
2014 Chevy Cruze Diesel -- the DD

Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights do make a left.

Reality is a matter of perspective.

This forum isn't for the weak of heart.....or wallet.

From mufflerguy on yb,
"Lets build a race car they said. Itll be fun they said. I don't know who "they" are.........but they need a good punch in the face!"
Old 02-25-2017, 08:16 AM
GM TECH @ FENDER GMC

The bac I can do that but have one question will they bend it or weld two pieces together and engrave it? the closer to oem it looks the better imho
2006 Chevy 2500HD LBZ Duramax Summit White CCSB Tan (neutral) leather LT3 pkg w/sunroof OEM bra 4x4, ISSPRO EV, ATS Twin CP3's, Built Allison, Eaton E-locker front stock G80 rear, Kennedy Twin pump filter combo kit, Snow Perf Stage 2 w/m injection, 4in to 5in banks tip, HM Big K&N, Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC 315/75/16 on stock rims, Rancho RS9000XL, Fabtech HD TR, Cognito P&I Brace kit, DD/Puller/Work Truck

2002 Chevy 2500HD LB7 Duramax Summit White CCSB Grey (neutral) leather LT3 pkg OEM bra 4x4, Kennedy Twin Pump Filter Combo Kit, ISSPRO EV, PPE Boost Valve, DTS Built Allison, MikeL Cooler, ATS Billet Flexplate, DTS 3in DS IC pipe, Bill's 5in CAI (White), Big K&N, 4in to 7in black stack, Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC 315/75/16 on stock rims, Cognito P&I Brace kit, Sleeves, Energy Sway bar Kit, DD/Puller/Work truck

Special Thanks: (David) DTS, (Guy) Socal Diesel, (Nick & crew) DuramaxTuner, (Dan) PPE, (John) Kennedy Diesel, (Tony) All Season
Old 02-25-2017, 08:17 AM
GM TECH @ FENDER GMC

Bump ttt
2006 Chevy 2500HD LBZ Duramax Summit White CCSB Tan (neutral) leather LT3 pkg w/sunroof OEM bra 4x4, ISSPRO EV, ATS Twin CP3's, Built Allison, Eaton E-locker front stock G80 rear, Kennedy Twin pump filter combo kit, Snow Perf Stage 2 w/m injection, 4in to 5in banks tip, HM Big K&N, Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC 315/75/16 on stock rims, Rancho RS9000XL, Fabtech HD TR, Cognito P&I Brace kit, DD/Puller/Work Truck

2002 Chevy 2500HD LB7 Duramax Summit White CCSB Grey (neutral) leather LT3 pkg OEM bra 4x4, Kennedy Twin Pump Filter Combo Kit, ISSPRO EV, PPE Boost Valve, DTS Built Allison, MikeL Cooler, ATS Billet Flexplate, DTS 3in DS IC pipe, Bill's 5in CAI (White), Big K&N, 4in to 7in black stack, Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC 315/75/16 on stock rims, Cognito P&I Brace kit, Sleeves, Energy Sway bar Kit, DD/Puller/Work truck

Special Thanks: (David) DTS, (Guy) Socal Diesel, (Nick & crew) DuramaxTuner, (Dan) PPE, (John) Kennedy Diesel, (Tony) All Season
Old 02-25-2017, 08:50 AM
Hotrodder

Call hicksville auto recyclers. I'm sure they have the bracket you need.. 419-542-8500. Open today till noon

2008 Chevrolet 3500hd duramax ltz cc/lb dually (homemade handgrenade) built motor by me, Built tranny by me, big exergy pump and injectors, ac delete, s400 custom Danville 2.5 charger, roll pan, 8" single stack, custom hitch and a few more pulling goodies.

2015 Vw passat tdi sel premium blacked out(old lady's ride)

2014 chevrolet cruze diesel work car.

Special thanks to Danville Performace & Limitless Diesel
Old 02-25-2017, 11:11 AM
Making chips or sparks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby Avery View Post
The bac I can do that but have one question will they bend it or weld two pieces together and engrave it? the closer to oem it looks the better imho

If a good welder welds it, you won't know the difference either way. Don't be so OCD about a simple bracket.

Sent from my iPhone 7 via Talkatap
2002 RC/LB LB7~~Sold~~

Old 02-25-2017, 11:26 AM
Why do I keep doing this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby Avery View Post
Honestly it would probably look more like what Slim posted. Not like it matters, as it's still holding the bars up, right?

"Flyin' Brick" 1999 Chevy 1500 RC/SB 2wd -- in progress
2014 Chevy Cruze Diesel -- the DD

Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights do make a left.

Reality is a matter of perspective.

This forum isn't for the weak of heart.....or wallet.

From mufflerguy on yb,
"Lets build a race car they said. Itll be fun they said. I don't know who "they" are.........but they need a good punch in the face!"
Old 03-12-2017, 06:54 AM
GM TECH @ FENDER GMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmax123 View Post
Call hicksville auto recyclers. I'm sure they have the bracket you need.. 419-542-8500. Open today till noon

Thank you for the mention of Hicksville auto they are checking to the see if they have it to the bac thank you as well I'm just anal and want oem brackets thanks

Old 04-01-2017, 07:33 AM
GM TECH @ FENDER GMC

Blackmax123 I called Hicksville they have plenty of the single ear brackets but no double ear like in picture I really want a oem part does any one know of any other salvage yards that specialize in gm truck like Hicksville does thanks

Old 07-02-2017, 05:16 PM
GM TECH @ FENDER GMC

Still searching for brackets if anyone knows of any please let me know thanks

Old 07-16-2017, 08:12 PM
GM TECH @ FENDER GMC

Bump still searching for brackets thanks

Old 07-17-2017, 12:36 AM
FNG

There is a search engine that will allow you to search all Craigslist sites in America. If you have some time and know exactly what truck they came out of, you can find a few 2500's being parted out. Send them a message, see if they'll ship with PayPal or something. I did this to get a few parts for my thunderbird. Come to think of it, there are two 2500's being parted out in the Nashville area. Good luck!
Stock turbo with TCT BMW,
10 vane compressor, Billet vanes by Fingers
DHD 3" Y-Bridge
Nictane Adapter Airdog II DF-165
MBRP 4" Frontpipe back exhaust
MBRP Downpipe
Dmaxflow exhaust manifolds and up pipes
Trans rebuilt by me
Tuned by Idaho Rob
Kenwood DNX-5120
Buckstop bumpers front and back
Nicknamed "Audrey III"