Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 03-05-2018, 09:00 AM
don't know sh!t about IFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novak View Post
Itís definitely a lot of fun. The steering used to be super stiff like you got one shot at parking it in a park lot and parallel parking was out of the question because of how stiff it was and then I hit a pot hole and now itís like it grew a power steering pump
The front end hasnít been ran through yet.
James

02 LL7 2500HD CC/LB dmax/alli "The Limo"

BIG THANKS TO: Mike L, Steve, Trent, Guy, Dan, Ruben, Josh H, Scott, Brian and everyone else who has put a hand in to help me.

best time to date: 12.39

motor died/bent rods = 3/11/11
back from the dead 7:04pm 4/9/2012

Limo is back in the garage, now driving a built chevy tracker
Tailgate Crew Member #4
Old 03-05-2018, 10:15 PM
SQUIRREL TRYN TO GET A NUT

Canít forgot the most important part about a little truck....got dim down the headlights of traffic behind me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4" MBRP TB AXLE DUMP, EFI IDAHO ROB, PPE RAIL PLUG, S&B AIR, PPE TRANS COOLER, FLEECE TRANS LINES, AIRDOGG 165, EDGE CTS, KRYPTONITE STEERING RODS AND KRYPTONITE IDLER, COGNITO STEERING BRACES, COGNITO DIFF MOUNT, BARS TURNED DOWN AND DROP SHACKLES ON REAR, ALL OTHER PM (REROUTES AND DELETES) PAINT PAINT PAINT

2004.5 LLY :SOLD 2/15
5" TB EXHAUST, FASS LIFT PUMP, PPE TUNE, PUMP RUB, MOUTHPIECE, PAINT PAINT AND PAINT
Old 03-06-2018, 04:30 AM
Hotrodder

She's a clean looking little truck.

I think one of the upgrades / mods for the trucks back in the day were to put a SBC between the rails. Don't think I would want to do that, but one of those diesels from a Cruze would be sweet.
EGR blocked. PCV rerouted. Resonator blocked (reinstalled for looks). Bladerunner installed. Dead kitty by MBRP (front pipe) and down tube replaced with the MBRP (heat wrapped from the turbo down to the front pipe).
Performax Gauges by ISSPRO in pod over mirror and overhead console (console pod by PPE). Mike L Transmission.
----Looking to do an onboard air with a set of truck air horns. Want Nathan K5LA's but not in the budget at the moment.----

06 GMC CCSB 2WD LBZ SLT package. Traded for '17 Denali

18 Denali CCSB 2500 4WD Mineral Metallic with Cocoa/Dark Sand Interior
Old 03-06-2018, 12:31 PM
SQUIRREL TRYN TO GET A NUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlawles2 View Post
She's a clean looking little truck.

I think one of the upgrades / mods for the trucks back in the day were to put a SBC between the rails. Don't think I would want to do that, but one of those diesels from a Cruze would be sweet.

I like the pin striping. I gotta put a new engine in my 72í first! Iím gonna start a thread on that soon. Itís funny because I bought my house for 100 different good reasons and one of those was this insulated 2 story shop and to my wifeís amazement I spend a lot of time in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4" MBRP TB AXLE DUMP, EFI IDAHO ROB, PPE RAIL PLUG, S&B AIR, PPE TRANS COOLER, FLEECE TRANS LINES, AIRDOGG 165, EDGE CTS, KRYPTONITE STEERING RODS AND KRYPTONITE IDLER, COGNITO STEERING BRACES, COGNITO DIFF MOUNT, BARS TURNED DOWN AND DROP SHACKLES ON REAR, ALL OTHER PM (REROUTES AND DELETES) PAINT PAINT PAINT

2004.5 LLY :SOLD 2/15
5" TB EXHAUST, FASS LIFT PUMP, PPE TUNE, PUMP RUB, MOUTHPIECE, PAINT PAINT AND PAINT