Special thanks to Evan@Limitless
Old 12-07-2016, 10:27 AM
I like turtles

Im glad to see you moving forward. That thing is awesome
Old 12-07-2016, 01:38 PM
DMax Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S Phinney View Post
The car looks pretty sweet. I highly doubt it would compete with the Street Outlaw guy's. They run in the four seconds in the eighth. I have seen Murder Nova running quicker than 4.60s at the worlds fastest street car event in Valdosta Ga. The quickest at that event ran 4.1 at 211. We haven't seen diesels run that well yet. I don't doubt that it won't have the power but you gotta have it all working together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Try the 3's guys. I love the car Russ and wish you nothing but success with it sir! Wish I could do something that freaking badass!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hrDAbZcmeQ
06 LBZ "White Lightning" 2wd rclb DP built motor Carillo, 15.25:1 "Finger" Oval Pistons w/reliefs, Socal Titanium upgraded springs on Stock heads w/Socal Billet injector holddowns,ARP, head-main-rocker studs,Soca Billet mains& Dampner, Chromoly pushrds, DP B72mmstg2R1VGT/StainlessDiesel S472/87 1.0SS triples, DHD Cast SuperHighflow intake, Exergy 14mmCP3 & 250%inj,Fass, PPE Race Valve PPE Manifolds, Banks Technicooler, AFE Boost tube, SC GMax6 Goerend "G" Grizzly Locker 3.42 gears, 1198+++hp 2k+ftlbs
Current fastest pass 1.520 60ft 6.705@108.95mph 1/8th 10.242@140.11mph
159.8mph in standing 1/2mile
Made it on fastest DMax list with Single VGT and single cp3 fuel only! 1.589 60ft 6.9291@103mph 1/8th 10.96@127.76mph
Stock motor best 11.277@119mph B68mmStg2R 250%inj 12mmcp3

Wife's tow rig-08 LMM SierraHD SLT2 "Stormy" CCSB murdered out B68mm Stg2R
06 GP GXP 5.3L StealthGray Metallic
http://www.danvilleperformance.com
http://www.youtube.com/markbroviakdp
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6K...?feature=watch
Mark@DanvillePerformance.com
Old 12-07-2016, 02:31 PM
Hotrodder

Is he a douche bag or just look the part? Either way, he's sure got a quick & fast ride!

SOLD02 Chevy 2500HD D/A EC SB LS
SCIII & X-Case brace by MA, Team Salad tuning & Trippin's DSP5, 4" Diamond Eye exhaust, Fumoto Valve, partially debadged, Rhino Bed Liner, SuperDiesel Intake Manifold and Ported Turbo Inlet

1983 GMC K30 CC SHORT BED
Awaiting Dmax/Allison Chassis Swap

Old 12-07-2016, 02:40 PM
Hotrodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeShow View Post
Is he a douche bag or just look the part? Either way, he's sure got a quick & fast ride!
I think he is actually a pretty cool guy... That is a very small clip after he just ran his best ever, Chief was pretty pumped.

If you watch the Street Outlaw series you get a better look at all of these guys. There making a living doing what they love can't knock em for that

Last edited by Burn Down; 12-07-2016 at 02:57 PM.
Old 12-07-2016, 03:52 PM
smokinum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeShow View Post
Bobby Shawn and Justin were all cool when I went to OKC and raced the Armageddon event with the Nova. Even got Justin to wear his competitions (Boddie) shirt while signing autographs. Those guys all have tons of people coat tailing them all the time, I don't think I could handle what they have to deal with.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0575.jpg (174.1 KB, 153 views)
Old 12-07-2016, 03:56 PM
smokinum

Quote:
The car looks pretty sweet. I highly doubt it would compete with the Street Outlaw guy's. They run in the four seconds in the eighth. I have seen Murder Nova running quicker than 4.60s at the worlds fastest street car event in Valdosta Ga. The quickest at that event ran 4.1 at 211. We haven't seen diesels run that well yet. I don't doubt that it won't have the power but you gotta have it all working together.

The guys on the top are crazy fast, and have their shit together. I don't think the Camaro will ever see a 3.xx, but who knows how far the industry will go in the next 5yrs, look how far we've came in the last 5.
Old 12-07-2016, 04:00 PM
smokinum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkBroviak View Post
Try the 3's guys. I love the car Russ and wish you nothing but success with it sir! Wish I could do something that freaking badass!!!

Thanks bud, I never thought I would be doing it either, it's all Brad's (G&J) fault! I built the Nova to fight with DirtyMax, then he pulled a rabbit out of a hat😜
Old 12-07-2016, 04:11 PM
Hotrodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM Motorsports View Post
Bobby Shawn and Justin were all cool when I went to OKC and raced the Armageddon event with the Nova. Even got Justin to wear his competitions (Boddie) shirt while signing autographs. Those guys all have tons of people coat tailing them all the time, I don't think I could handle what they have to deal with.

I met them and got a chance to talk with them in Valdosta Ga at the event there. They were pretty cool guys. When you have the following they have there isn't a reason to be a douche. They are living the life for a racer. Big Chief was doing autographs and this guy was getting impatient with Chief taking the extra time with kids. Chief told him I will be here all day but these kids are going to get their time first. He took time to actually talk to the kids about responsible racing and the desire to keep it going.

03 GMC 4x4 CC/SB Intake, 5" SS Exhaust, built motor by Me, Cognito Kryptonite Suspension upgrades, Custom Traction Bars by Me, Suncoast Trans, 1055-1 Convertor, Two AirDog II 200's, Billet Sump, Venom Tuning AKA Me, Custom Fabbed Fuel system, Flexlite Fans, 7.70/92.5 mph 1/8 with two cracked intake ports. HSP TRIPLES ARE HERE AND LOOKING FOR 10"S
2013 LML Daily Driver, 5" FloPro Exhaust, Venom Tuning, Ad 165 4G Lift Pump, Upcoming HSP Billet Bridge And Piping, Upcoming CP3 Conversion
Old 12-07-2016, 04:55 PM
pro-procrastinator

Quote:
I met them and got a chance to talk with them in Valdosta Ga at the event there. They were pretty cool guys. When you have the following they have there isn't a reason to be a douche. They are living the life for a racer. Big Chief was doing autographs and this guy was getting impatient with Chief taking the extra time with kids. Chief told him I will be here all day but these kids are going to get their time first. He took time to actually talk to the kids about responsible racing and the desire to keep it going.

I watch that show from time to time.. Havnt had tv until recently.. Chief is one of my favorites if not my favorite.. No drama bullshit just racing with him. And the fact he did that for those kids moves him up even further.

Id shake his hand and buy him a beer.. I honestly can't think of very many tv personalities I can say that about.. Stacey David, Jesse combs, and Chip Foose and Aaron Kaufman are probably the only other ones I would go out of my way for.

Thanks to everyone on this forum who has helped me and those whom I bought parts from.

Special thanks to Evan, James, Russell, Mark and all the others I'm forgetting.
Old 12-07-2016, 06:46 PM
Hotrodder

I didn't say he was acting like a douche... just sorta looks like some doods that are. Glad to hear he's a pretty good guy.

and yeah, good for them making it to the "big time" doing their passion for a living!

Anyway, back to talking about the camaro!

SOLD02 Chevy 2500HD D/A EC SB LS
SCIII & X-Case brace by MA, Team Salad tuning & Trippin's DSP5, 4" Diamond Eye exhaust, Fumoto Valve, partially debadged, Rhino Bed Liner, SuperDiesel Intake Manifold and Ported Turbo Inlet

1983 GMC K30 CC SHORT BED
Awaiting Dmax/Allison Chassis Swap

Old 12-07-2016, 10:31 PM
Aka Mike Honcho....

My bad.... this derailment is my fault.
Old 12-07-2016, 11:42 PM
Hotrodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budneeds2beers View Post
My bad.... this derailment is my fault.
Meh, threads on DD have a mind of their own It will come back around. I'm pretty sure Russ built the Camaro with that thought in mind.
Old 12-08-2016, 02:23 AM
Isuzu Shakes IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkBroviak View Post

That 60' tho
Old 12-08-2016, 08:10 AM
BOB SAGET!

I saw the pictures of the Camaro with the body on it pop up on Facebook this morning. Thanks for the morning wood!
2006 3500 CCLB DRW 2WD