Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 09-18-2017, 07:08 AM
Vendor

Default Fall 45% sac lb7 injector sale!

With fall being just around the corner and the summer hustle-n-bustle is coming to an end, why not treat yourself to a set of our LB7 45% SAC Style Injectors with a FREE Master Install Kit?!?!

We have worked a lot with these SAC injectors here at LDS with great feedback and results. We will get you the best price on the market for these units!!!!!

Please call or pm us for details and don't forget to mention promo code FALL for your discounted prices!

Also, please enjoy only a $300 core charge on your purchase of a set of LB7 injectors. (Limited time offer)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FALL SAC SALE w Master.jpg (161.9 KB, 47 views)
Phone: 920-361-7700

Last edited by Brent@LDS; 09-18-2017 at 09:42 AM.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:59 AM
FNG

A set of these just got installed on my LB7 last night! LDS was awesome to work with!

Gotta finish the install up this evening but everything came perfectly packaged and I was glad I got the high pressure lines because every single one of my had extreme corrosion on the injector side of the line.

Last edited by AgLiftPilot; 09-18-2017 at 10:06 AM.
Old 09-18-2017, 05:46 PM
Heavy & Slow

I'm one of the people running SAC injectors from LDS, and so far, so good!

At 45% over, you might be able to run them on the stock tune, but you will be so much happier with a good EFILive tune (even set to stock power) to compensate for how the SAC injectors work. There are lots of good vendors on this site who can do the tuning, and I would recommend it if you get SAC injectors.

Old 09-18-2017, 06:32 PM
LEGALLY INSANE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVe3283 View Post
I'm one of the people running SAC injectors from LDS, and so far, so good!

At 45% over, you might be able to run them on the stock tune, but you will be so much happier with a good EFILive tune (even set to stock power) to compensate for how the SAC injectors work. There are lots of good vendors on this site who can do the tuning, and I would recommend it if you get SAC injectors.
Don't run em on a stock tune unless you like it smoky. Mine were awful on stock tuning. They really need some rail pressure, timing, and pilot changes to be happy.

Old 09-19-2017, 06:24 AM
Vendor

We have a ton of customers that are running a stock tune with there SAC 45% without any problems. We also will be releasing tuning for our SAC 45 real soon.
Old 09-19-2017, 07:33 AM
don't know sh!t about IFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent@LDS View Post
We have a ton of customers that are running a stock tune with there SAC 45% without any problems. We also will be releasing tuning for our SAC 45 real soon.

No offense bent but this post seems counterintuitive.

I'm sure guys can run them on a stock tune but it's not going to be as clean and well behaved as stock injectors, correct?

02 LL7 2500HD CC/LB dmax/alli "The Limo"

BIG THANKS TO: Mike L, Steve, Trent, Guy, Dan, Ruben, Josh H, Scott, Brian and everyone else who has put a hand in to help me.

best time to date: 12.39

motor died/bent rods = 3/11/11
back from the dead 7:04pm 4/9/2012

Limo is back in the garage, now driving a built chevy tracker
Tailgate Crew Member #4
Old 09-19-2017, 07:41 AM
Hotrodder

Especially heavy towing. Things are gonna get hot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2003 CCSB LT LB7 deleted

Some cool stuff, some fast stuff, some slow stuff
EFI by Kory

Special thanks to Evan@Limitless
Old 09-19-2017, 07:44 AM
FNG

Ill be running mine off an Edge tuner initially unless that doesn't work well.

I have a new fuel pressure regulator that I can install while everything is apart. With these injectors, would it be worthwhile to source the newer ?LLY? FPR or stick with the LB7 FPR? I might tune it down the road but not planning on any other power adder mods.
Old 09-19-2017, 07:55 AM
It's actually Zach

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgLiftPilot View Post
Ill be running mine off an Edge tuner initially unless that doesn't work well.

I have a new fuel pressure regulator that I can install while everything is apart. With these injectors, would it be worthwhile to source the newer ?LLY? FPR or stick with the LB7 FPR? I might tune it down the road but not planning on any other power adder mods.
Do it right the first time. A single efi tune is cheap. Get an LBZ fpr and get the truck tuned for the fpr and injectors.

I see you're in Nc. Ridge runner isn't far from you in charleston. Or diesel addiction in Wilmington.
2002 Chevy EC/SB LT 4x4. S&B intake. 5" Magnaflow SP. LML manifold. PPE stage 5 tranny. 30% over Bosch injectors. LBZ SuperSport pump. Studs. All powder coated. EFI by Ridge Runner. Twin Kennedy pumps & pickup. Glowshift gauges. Edge insight cts. Trimmed and lowered on Gear 22x12s and 305/40 Proxes ST

Other toys:
"Tank" 1982 K10 6.2 Detroit diesel/sm465/np205 with 4 inches of lift and 35s. Slow and indestructible
2011 Yamaha YFZ450X
1992 Yamaha Waverunner 3
Old 09-19-2017, 08:45 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy1925 View Post
No offense bent but this post seems counterintuitive.

I'm sure guys can run them on a stock tune but it's not going to be as clean and well behaved as stock injectors, correct?
You will have to watch your EGT's, but these injectors are not impossible to run on a stock tune.

We have taken SAC 45 injectors and detuned them to match factory units and drive like stock injectors. Takes a lot of time if you haven't played with the tuning with these SAC nozzles.
Old 09-19-2017, 07:39 PM
LEGALLY INSANE

I ran stock tuning and almost yanked mine out because the balance rates were so high, and it was so hazey. After some tuning it cleared right up and has been fine since(only have about 4K miles on them, but no complaints after tuning). Theres no way I would reccomend stock tuning after seeing and feeling how mine ran and reacted on it.

Old 09-19-2017, 09:46 PM
Heavy & Slow

My 75% SAC's ran OK-ish on the tune I had written for my 100% VCO's, but were pretty smokey and laggy if I tried to get on the turbo. After wrapping my head around the tuning, they are great injectors.

IMO, if you get SAC injectors and don't put a tune on, you will not be happy with your truck. So much left on the table without a tune. I would run a 45% VCO without a tune, but not a SAC.

This is not to discourage anyone from getting SAC injectors-- quite contrary, I recommend them. But I also recommend a tune. Do both, not just the injectors.

Old 09-20-2017, 08:00 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVe3283 View Post
My 75% SAC's ran OK-ish on the tune I had written for my 100% VCO's, but were pretty smokey and laggy if I tried to get on the turbo. After wrapping my head around the tuning, they are great injectors.

IMO, if you get SAC injectors and don't put a tune on, you will not be happy with your truck. So much left on the table without a tune. I would run a 45% VCO without a tune, but not a SAC.

This is not to discourage anyone from getting SAC injectors-- quite contrary, I recommend them. But I also recommend a tune. Do both, not just the injectors.
O no, VCO 45 are ALOT dirtier than a SAC could ever be. We are installing a set of SAC 45 in the shop this week without tuning. I will get pictures of balance rates etc.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:19 PM
Hotrodder

These injectors are not hard to tune. They do require tuning to be completely satisfied unless you just don't pay attention to your truck. They also will be well worth the trouble using them over the stock nozzle. I use them on every truck that the customer will allow me to go that direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
03 GMC 4x4 CC/SB Intake, 5" SS Exhaust, built motor by Me, Cognito Kryptonite Suspension upgrades, Custom Traction Bars by Me, Suncoast Trans, 1055-1 Convertor, Two AirDog II 200's, Billet Sump, Venom Tuning AKA Me, Custom Fabbed Fuel system, Flexlite Fans, 7.70/92.5 mph 1/8 with two cracked intake ports. HSP TRIPLES ARE HERE AND LOOKING FOR 10"S
2013 LML Daily Driver, 5" FloPro Exhaust, Venom Tuning, Ad 165 4G Lift Pump, Upcoming HSP Billet Bridge And Piping, Upcoming CP3 Conversion
Old 09-25-2017, 08:18 AM
Vendor

BUMP!!