Quote:
Originally Posted by Dozerboy View Post
What speakers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Pioneer
6.5" 2 way
TS-G650 was the model number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4" MBRP TB AXLE DUMP, EFI IDAHO ROB, PPE RAIL PLUG, S&B AIR, PPE TRANS COOLER, FLEECE TRANS LINES, AIRDOGG 165, EDGE CTS, KRYPTONITE STEERING RODS AND KRYPTONITE IDLER, COGNITO STEREING BRACES, COGNITO DIFF MOUNT, BARS TURNED DOWN AND DROP SHACKLES ON REAR, ALL OTHER PM (REROUTES AND DELETES) PAINT PAINT PAINT

2004.5 LLY :SOLD
5" TB EXHAUST, FASS LIFT PUMP, PPE TUNE, PUMP RUB, MOUTHPIECE, PAINT PAINT AND PAINT
Old 09-23-2017, 03:28 PM
misspeelleerr

OEM radiator end tanks start leaking.. apparently some decided to change from 22*1.25 to 22*1.5 bosses on the transmission cooler... all Parker had was 22*1.5 to a -12 so new -12 tranny cooler lines... Woohoo for unwanted additional tax write-off
99 FL60 8.3 12v 13sp
Quote:
smooth seas never made a skillfull salior
Old 09-23-2017, 08:07 PM
SQUIRREL TRYN TO GET A NUT

Pulled these plugs out of my rear inner fenders and rinsed all the old "mudding" days from when I had the lift. Then installed my new Husky liners l

4" MBRP TB AXLE DUMP, EFI IDAHO ROB, PPE RAIL PLUG, S&B AIR, PPE TRANS COOLER, FLEECE TRANS LINES, AIRDOGG 165, EDGE CTS, KRYPTONITE STEERING RODS AND KRYPTONITE IDLER, COGNITO STEREING BRACES, COGNITO DIFF MOUNT, BARS TURNED DOWN AND DROP SHACKLES ON REAR, ALL OTHER PM (REROUTES AND DELETES) PAINT PAINT PAINT

5" TB EXHAUST, FASS LIFT PUMP, PPE TUNE, PUMP RUB, MOUTHPIECE, PAINT PAINT AND PAINT
Old 09-24-2017, 02:46 PM
Gearhead

Those liners really clean things. up.
Line-X the interior of the bed and added one of these tailgate protectors.
Carrillo's, Fingers cast w 37mm reliefs 17:1, ARP, SoCal 3388AF cam, flex-plate, dampner & springs, M/A push rods, DHD y-bridge, coupler & lock-up box, Danville Billet 68R1, motor mounts & water pump, Energy 10mm, 45% over inj, Airdog 4G 165, AFE, Banks, Mag-Hytec, ProFab Tow-flows, MBRP, Magnaflow, QA1, Cognito, McGaughys, CalTracs, TruTrac, AC Delco Extreme duty rotors, LML 20" & Nitto 305/50/20 420's

Motor built by Danville/tuned by Mark
Mike L Built Trans w billet shafts, hub and "K" converter

758HP/1441ftlbs

06 HD V-Rod
Progressive suspension, Metzler's, power commander, K & N, V-Mod exhaust

93 Wrangler
4.0L/5spd, zone, Ion Alloys, Mickey Thompson's, mustang seats, The grocery getter
Old 09-24-2017, 02:48 PM
Gearhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRODMAX/KS View Post
Oops, left this out of the last post
Carrillo's, Fingers cast w 37mm reliefs 17:1, ARP, SoCal 3388AF cam, flex-plate, dampner & springs, M/A push rods, DHD y-bridge, coupler & lock-up box, Danville Billet 68R1, motor mounts & water pump, Energy 10mm, 45% over inj, Airdog 4G 165, AFE, Banks, Mag-Hytec, ProFab Tow-flows, MBRP, Magnaflow, QA1, Cognito, McGaughys, CalTracs, TruTrac, AC Delco Extreme duty rotors, LML 20" & Nitto 305/50/20 420's

758HP/1441ftlbs

06 HD V-Rod

93 Wrangler
4.0L/5spd, zone, Ion Alloys, Mickey Thompson's, mustang seats, The grocery getter
Old 09-24-2017, 05:04 PM

Quote:

Yea I have to cut a hole out for my B&W hide a ball 5th wheel on the drive side.
Tailgate protectors?

Old 09-24-2017, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Oops, left this out of the last post

How low is that?

Old 09-24-2017, 05:20 PM
Gearhead

McGaughys 2/4 minus the overloads, I didn't even use the drop keys since it matched the front.

758HP/1441ftlbs

06 HD V-Rod

93 Wrangler
Old 09-24-2017, 05:33 PM
Gearhead

See the top of the tailgate, kind of a spoiler type tailgate protector.

758HP/1441ftlbs

06 HD V-Rod

93 Wrangler
Old 09-24-2017, 07:02 PM

Quote:
See the top of the tailgate, kind of a spoiler type tailgate protector.

Ohhh I can't use that with my leer topper

Old 09-24-2017, 07:04 PM

Quote:
McGaughys 2/4 minus the overloads, I didn't even use the drop keys since it matched the front.

Wish I could drop mine more. I'm just cranked down on the front with shackles on the rear. 2 footers on 33's limit me a lot.

Old 09-24-2017, 07:10 PM
Gearhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novak View Post
Ohhh I can't use that with my leer topper

I am not sure man, you may have to contact them on any details. I would say yes, because the topper latches on the sides of the topper, not the tailgate. Plus it does not stick up above the bed rail covers. I'll bet it would work, better get you one before the wrap! LoL

758HP/1441ftlbs

06 HD V-Rod

93 Wrangler
Old 09-24-2017, 08:17 PM
don't know sh!t about IFS

Deleted my buddies 15.5 lml this weekend. First one I've played with. Had all of 12k on it but had the emissions crap put him on the side of the road 4 times. He sold his 01 8.1 gasser wanting he diesel and better fuel mileage when towing along with the reliability.... needless to say he was pissed the last time an egt sensor went out, threw him in limp and stuck him to 30 mph the rest of the way to page where a ford dealer had to fix it (no Chevy dealers there). Called me and said "f**k this thing, send me a list of what I need to order and let's get rid of some of this bull shit". Say no more. Full flo-pro exhaust, mbrp down pipe, deviant egr delete and new up pipe, lift pump, trans pressure mod, new internal/external trans filter, new fuel filter, transyn fluid flush, s&b intake, cts2 w/egt probe and tunes by omnipoint diesel (mr chaves91). Cp3 conversion will come at a later point.

Thing runs good but I guess I was expecting more. Threw a max effort tune in for a few runs to see how rail stacked up and just holding 4th gear (trans had not learned yet and was not about to do wot through the shifts) it just didn't pick up and go like I expected. Think I'm too use to my rig. Dropped him to a 1300uS tune and he's very happy so that's all that matters.

I actually expected working on it to be more of a bitch than it was. That was a pleasent surprise. Much more room under there than I though. Specially with the egr gone

02 LL7 2500HD CC/LB dmax/alli "The Limo"

BIG THANKS TO: Mike L, Steve, Trent, Guy, Dan, Ruben, Josh H, Scott, Brian and everyone else who has put a hand in to help me.

best time to date: 12.39

motor died/bent rods = 3/11/11
back from the dead 7:04pm 4/9/2012

Limo is back in the garage, now driving a built chevy tracker
Tailgate Crew Member #4
Old 09-24-2017, 10:19 PM

Quote:
I am not sure man, you may have to contact them on any details. I would say yes, because the topper latches on the sides of the topper, not the tailgate. Plus it does not stick up above the bed rail covers. I'll bet it would work, better get you one before the wrap! LoL

You would say something to guilt me lol

Old 09-25-2017, 09:30 AM

Picked a couple of these up, much cheaper than EFI Live.......