Duramax Diesels Forum

Duramax Diesels Forum (http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/index.php)
-   Midwestern Members (http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Anyone StL local? (http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46782)

That1028guy 03-07-2013 08:19 PM

Anyone StL local?
 
Just wondering if anyone is local to the Greater StL area... I'm up in Florissant

jmaz268 03-07-2013 08:26 PM

I'm about 1.5 hours north on I55.

ripmff666 is down there.

flyinelvis11 03-08-2013 08:06 AM

Re: Anyone StL local?
 
Jeremiah (thereddevil) lives north on the Illinois side

Goss 06-01-2016 08:43 AM

I am an hour east on 70, near Greenville, Il.

HiggySTL 09-01-2017 08:46 AM

Wow, this threads been dead for a while. I'll bump it to the top with my "new guy" post. I'm in the Wildwood/Ballwin area of StL Co.

zf>allison 09-01-2017 09:58 AM

Troy mo

LBZ1991 09-01-2017 12:31 PM

Troy mo also. Just about 45 minutes west of stl

jmdorris 10-06-2017 11:03 AM

I'll bump this back to the top. I'm down by Southern Illinois University in Carbondale. West Frankfort, IL to be exact.

wilsondiesel 10-06-2017 11:40 AM

3 hours west of STL in Sedalia, but work in Jeff City at Air Dog

Cougar281 10-06-2017 04:12 PM

Weldon Spring area for me.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

rgullett83 10-08-2017 07:09 PM

Robinson IL about 2 1/2 hrs east of St Louis


Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

STLCHEVYHD 10-10-2017 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rgullett83 (Post 1081274)
Robinson IL about 2 1/2 hrs east of St Louis


Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk



My buddy bought your old black truck. Hes loving it.
I live in South St Louis County, Affton area to be more exact.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rgullett83 10-10-2017 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STLCHEVYHD (Post 1081482)
My buddy bought your old black truck. Hes loving it.
I live in South St Louis County, Affton area to be more exact.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good deal!! I hope to help make some changes to it so he will love it even more!


Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

STLCHEVYHD 10-11-2017 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rgullett83 (Post 1081499)
Good deal!! I hope to help make some changes to it so he will love it even more!


Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk



I know he was talking about tracking you down and finding out what all you had done to it. He sent me some me pics a few weeks ago after he had a 4 lift and new wheel/tire combo put on. It looks good! He lives there in Robinson.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KRODMAX/KS 10-11-2017 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilsondiesel (Post 1081052)
3 hours west of STL in Sedalia, but work in Jeff City at Air Dog

Air dog in Jeff City? I'm working in Florence staying in Jeff City. Which location are you at? I'm going to have to get over there. I am wanting to pick up a sump and fuel pressure gauge.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vB.Sponsors